Anyone else hyped for jhhg’s S700?

RunsLikeADeere

Re: Anyone else hyped for jhhg’s S700?

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

eric21 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:04 pm And also the begging and asking has to stop, as I said earlier by Wednesday we will see them.
do you have an inside info on this?
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

That's my opinion if all goes well
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

eric21 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:43 pm That's my opinion if all goes well
ok :search:
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:16 pm I don't recall any begging? Last I checked this thread about the discussion, and that's what we are doing, discussing. If others have and I missed it then sorry. And if they failed then no way will Wednesday happen but JHHG will have to announce
I’m with Vondeylen on this one, he’s not begging. Probably just as shocked as the rest of us that this is taking as long as it has. People in quarantine are losing there minds anyways, this just makes the Groundhog Day syndrome that much worse.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I'm not saying him, just in general, it been in testing for 2-3 weeks? Not long the average forma decent mod is about 4 weeks. I've noticed theres less people asking whens it so far because people are understanding mods take time. People waited half a year for seasons, surely some people can wait more
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

eric21 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:33 pm I'm not saying him, just in general, it been in testing for 2-3 weeks? Not long the average forma decent mod is about 4 weeks. I've noticed theres less people asking whens it so far because people are understanding mods take time. People waited half a year for seasons, surely some people can wait more
if you follow it closely it hasn’t been in testing all the time. JHHG re-subbed it all the time and then it went back into testing. Currently it’s not in testing. Just saying...

And we are not begging or asking for it dude, we’re just excited to get a combine that looks like the real thing out on the field into our games. We are excited about it and can’t wait to praise the modder for his work!
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

eric21 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:33 pm I'm not saying him, just in general, it been in testing for 2-3 weeks? Not long the average forma decent mod is about 4 weeks. I've noticed theres less people asking whens it so far because people are understanding mods take time. People waited half a year for seasons, surely some people can wait more
You do understand a lot of people when from living lives to being told to literally sit on a couch. People we know are getting sick, and twitter/facebook/news are just cespools. So if people’s excitement is to come on here and talk about how cool these combines are, and how excited they are to try them out, I think it’s ok. If you don’t like it, you can visit another thread.

dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Wow haven't been on or played in a while was expecting to find this by now. Guess it'll be with the wait as it always is haha
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RunsLikeADeere wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:27 pm
if you follow it closely it hasn’t been in testing all the time. JHHG re-subbed it all the time and then it went back into testing. Currently it’s not in testing. Just saying...

And we are not begging or asking for it dude, we’re just excited to get a combine that looks like the real thing out on the field into our games. We are excited about it and can’t wait to praise the modder for his work!
Again I didn't say you were begging, there is other people who do. Remmeber the fiasco in fs17?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:17 pm
You do understand a lot of people when from living lives to being told to literally sit on a couch. People we know are getting sick, and twitter/facebook/news are just cespools. So if people’s excitement is to come on here and talk about how cool these combines are, and how excited they are to try them out, I think it’s ok. If you don’t like it, you can visit another thread.
I'm talking generally here before the virus and maybe when everything goes back to normal. Fs17 was bad for people asking when mods were coming out for some mods. There was one map that took months to come out, might of been Welker farms and when it kept getting failed, alot of people got annoyed. Fs19 seems to have calmed down abit but usually it tends be console players who keep asking. In my view I think it's better the longer you wait, the better the mod is and for those who wait get the rewards.

I also think modders shouldn't be pressured by the public which might happened to lanci boi but who knows. The community needs to be together and wait just a minute longer. Back to the Virus pandemic, there is a number of people getting bored and getting excited for a good mod only for it to keep getting failed. But I'm pretty optimistic with things and you have to be in these dark times, I'm not going to go "ohh its failed AGAIN" I'm "ok its failed, let's see what happens tommorow".
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I don’t think you get it, nobody is begging or pressuring any modders on here. We are just discussing our excitement over said mods, and a little “bummer” when it doesn’t come out. I don’t see anyone on here pulling their hair out in a panic over it. It’s actually pretty civil. Now if you are talking about message boards and elsewhere, then go preach to them.

eric21

Post by eric21 »

John deere grain headers are in testing
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

Fantástic only nervous.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Wonder if he changed anything or if they just weren't in the list Monday and are today? Anyhow, maybe today will be the day!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:56 pm Wonder if he changed anything or if they just weren't in the list Monday and are today? Anyhow, maybe today will be the day!
:hi: :hi: :hi:
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,