Anyone else hyped for jhhg’s S700?

vondeylenfarms

Re: Anyone else hyped for jhhg’s S700?

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Extremely disappointed in giants on this on...it's been tested so many times and only the slot issue which was fixed and giants acknowledged. Was hoping to use this mod over the weekend but guess not.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:19 pm Extremely disappointed in giants on this on...it's been tested so many times and only the slot issue which was fixed and giants acknowledged. Was hoping to use this mod over the weekend but guess not.
Seems like the testing list now works like this. Everything that’s in the testing list and then not in the list anymore next day, has failed or gets released. Everything still in the testing list will not be released on the day of posting the list.
Hope my theory is understandable 🤣

So let’s hope we don’t see it in testing on Monday than there’s a 50/50 chance it gets released 😉
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

JHHG modding never said it it would be out today, they might change the slot count in the headers but that's his choice. People dont have the patience anymore
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

eric21 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:33 pm JHHG modding never said it it would be out today, they might change the slot count in the headers but that's his choice. People dont have the patience anymore
buddy we just can’t contain our excitement 😉🙈🤣
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

eric21 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:33 pm JHHG modding never said it it would be out today, they might change the slot count in the headers but that's his choice. People dont have the patience anymore
Thanks captain obvious.

I do feel people are a little antsy, given that we aren’t allowed to go anywhere, and we see these green machines in testing day after day. Sandy Bay is having issues getting to the servers, and his Facebook page is flooded with the inevitable “when’s it coming out” questions. It’s just weird, so people are just talking. It’s nobody’s fault it’s just people are excited. And to be fair it’s been a weird week on the ModHub.There has been a lot of hype for big ticket items, and we are getting a bunch of cool updates and such, but no sign of the big ticket items people are longing for.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:03 pm
Thanks captain obvious.

I do feel people are a little antsy, given that we aren’t allowed to go anywhere, and we see these green machines in testing day after day. Sandy Bay is having issues getting to the servers, and his Facebook page is flooded with the inevitable “when’s it coming out” questions. It’s just weird, so people are just talking. It’s nobody’s fault it’s just people are excited. And to be fair it’s been a weird week on the ModHub.There has been a lot of hype for big ticket items, and we are getting a bunch of cool updates and such, but no sign of the big ticket items people are longing for.
Thank you! Well said... But in response to Eric, I never once said JHHG stated they would be released. I was going of off stats from watching the list weekly. In my opinion, they should have been released as the combine was holding it up because of the slots and he fixed it as giants replied to him saying it was good. Has nothing to do with patience or whatever. I'm not mad, I'm allowed to be disappointed as I stated because I am actually disappointed lol Let's just move on and hope Monday they come out

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Someone on fs club page said it was coming out Friday, I said post proof, he posted it but nowhere it said it came out on that day and he ran away. I said it was likely it came out on that day but more likely come out on Monday. But now I'm going to say 90% chance it will come out before Wednesday
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I see it's off the list and from what I learned it's literally a 50/50 chance it gets released or it failed when it's off the list lol so yet again...fingers crossed it passed

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The combines are pretty much done
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

eric21 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:35 pm The combines are pretty much done
If so and they already said the headers were then I don't see why today wouldn't be it. I see some mods are released already today so hopefully that's not all... otherwise I assume it failed

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

failed again I suppose 😩
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

RunsLikeADeere wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:44 pm failed again I suppose 😩
If that's true...that's just pathetic in the testing part. After he shared the picture from giants that the slots (which was the only thing holding it up) he got low enough for consoles.

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:52 pm
RunsLikeADeere wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:44 pm failed again I suppose 😩
If that's true...that's just pathetic in the testing part. After he shared the picture from giants that the slots (which was the only thing holding it up) he got low enough for consoles.
they are not in the released mods from today and not in the testing list. They failed again. Let’s just hope JHHG makes another effort and don’t gets sick of it and stops...
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

eric21

Post by eric21 »

And also the begging and asking has to stop, as I said earlier by Wednesday we will see them.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I don't recall any begging? Last I checked this thread about the discussion, and that's what we are doing, discussing. If others have and I missed it then sorry. And if they failed then no way will Wednesday happen but JHHG will have to announce

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!