Meadow Grove + Seasons

sittinhere

Meadow Grove + Seasons

Post by sittinhere »

Quick question, I know modhub says meadow grove doesn’t have seasons but yet I’ve seen people play it with seasons (console). Can anyone confirm that it works and if it does what is missing?
Farming_Steezus

Re: Meadow Grove + Seasons

Post by Farming_Steezus »

This was the first map I tried to play seasons on, I assume there’s no snow mask but I didn’t get that far into the year as the trees were messed up textures. Unfortunately it’s a no go :(
Xbox one user
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

Farming_Steezus wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:50 pm This was the first map I tried to play seasons on, I assume there’s no snow mask but I didn’t get that far into the year as the trees were messed up textures. Unfortunately it’s a no go :(
Darn thank you. Was looking for a good UK map that had a mixture of small to medium fields with both open roads and tight roads. I’ve already played Marwell and Oakfield.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Greenwich Valley?
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Meadow Grove plays just fine with seasons as it is. You will get snow inside buildings and some of the trees down by the livery bale sale point are obviously glitched but otherwise it's fine. I did two seasons on there before I got a pc.
Ethan

Post by Ethan »

look on mod testing list it has an update and greenwich valley does have seasons