YouTubers

wombles

Re: YouTubers

Post by wombles »

I didn't know he done one must have missed it, like every thing a few ruin it for the many (or atleast me many :lol: ).
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

He did a first look on a 4x map when he first got the pc. I think it was in his latest vid he had to address accusations of him playing pc passing it off as console some people make me despair.
wombles

Post by wombles »

I didn't think Mr Sealy would have let t w a t s put him of like that.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I think he should be able to play on whatever system he wants to play on.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Plus one from me Illinois Farmer.
wombles

Post by wombles »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:13 pm some people make me despair.
Ain't that the truth, same for me with those that hit the dislike button on a group of lovely looking women playing twister, like what's that all about. Sadly i can only like it once on my twelve different google accounts :blushnew:.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Patrick73 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:56 pm
NSfarmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:56 pm I mainly watch Frithgar, some Farmer Klein and some SIm Farmer. I just can't watch Daggerwin anymore, it amazes me that someone who's played the series since at least FS15 if not earlier, can be so clueless all the time about some of the basics of things. Frithgar is a mixed gaming channel but he still puts out 6 regular farming sim vids a week plus the timelapse video on Sundays which has a fabulous story line dating back to Bjornholm on FS15. Check him out if you haven't before!
At last! I watched a daggerwin map tour....he drive into what was quite clearly a BGA...oh what’s this could be a BGA it looks like one FFS
I like the fact that he is original when he does those, though. It is a genuine map tour, and not everyone will understand some of the things they see the first time. True for everyone, and I enjoy the impressions he gives, because he never looks at a map before recording
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah the reaction to Mr Sealy P testing his PC for recording and editing his videos by doing that one video with the PC version of the game by his "Console" fans was way over the top. Nothing worse then when you spend the time creating something you actually enjoyed doing and everyone throw's a fit about it because it wasn't the normal stuff he puts out. So many people overreacted as if he was going to stop playing on Console and was going to become a PC player. Even though he stated numerous times throughout the 6-8 videos he uploaded before that, that he was getting the PC to make recording his console videos easier and allow him to edit them better and make them better quality. I guess all his fans watch the videos with their fingers in their ears. It really annoyed me that his initial reaction was to take the video down when everyone started leaving him mean comments. I'm glad he finally decided to ignore them and re-posted it again.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Illinois Farmer

Fsclub has also received backlash for his pc videos.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

There’s a segment of the console community which I don’t think is very large but are incredibly vocal and they very much have a “if I can’t have it no one can” attitude. They tend to terrorize modders in there free time.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Mr. P is one of my favorites. I wouldn’t say he’s childish so much as he has one of the most childish audiences I’ve seen. I get just as much enjoyment reading his comments about how he should make his videos as actually watching his videos lol.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
FSClub

Post by FSClub »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:14 pm Fsclub has also received backlash for his pc videos.
Yes a little bit. Im starting to try to cover all systems. I think it shouldn't matter what system as long as you enjoy playing FS!
Illinois Farmer

I agree with you. I don't get why people have to be mean about it, if you don't like it don't watch it.
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:55 pm I agree with you. I don't get why people have to be mean about it, if you don't like it don't watch it.
We need to bold and pin this
wombles

Post by wombles »

Max some people love going out of their way too be offended.