JaVaDy

Re: YouTubers

Post by JaVaDy »

Mr. SealyP rulez. I still watch it, though it switched from Xbox to PC
Former Xbox One S player, now on PC :-D
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

AGRARPLAY is one the rare FS youtubers that play realistic way and has great vids regarding mods etc. These other popular ones are just arcade players IMO
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

How can you call SealyP childish when you play farmer on your virtual tractor yourself?

Anyways...
I watched Daggerwin for a bit. Liked his storyline a lot until it felt like realism wasn’t the key anymore.

Always liked SealyP. But he talks too much about stuff that doesn’t have anything to do with the role playing. Also he “cheats” too much. Like the diesel runs and stuff; easy money.
I like his mod reviews though. Many times I figured out how to use something through him.

FSClub’s new mods section is nice as well
Ignorance is bliss
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:33 pm
I watched Daggerwin for a bit. Liked his storyline a lot until it felt like realism wasn’t the key anymore.
If you are talking about his normal letsplay then yes it definitely has gotten unrealistic but if your talking about his survival roleplay its gotten a ton more realistic
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:33 pm I watched Daggerwin for a bit. Liked his storyline a lot until it felt like realism wasn’t the key anymore.
Yeah, he reserves most of his realism for his Survival Roleplay now, but I like how he picks out new mods every day to showcase in his vids, even if it isn't realistic.

I think the most important thing I'm taking away from this is that people have different opinions (I know, shocking :lol: ), but it is nice to have a mixture of a couple different YouTubers, so you can watch realistic from Daggerwin, or get a mod review from Farmer Klein, or get a little crazy from DjGoHam Gaming's unrealistic stuff. A good balance. I may try to be realistic in everything I do in Farm Sim, but I definitely wouldn't be doing it without getting a laugh watching people just drive tractors through bales once in a while.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Daggerwin used to have a crazy series :this:
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

No wander goham supports him :lol:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Ah, the good ol days when he would pick up a Challenger from the store, but not just any Challenger, a 4WD with 20 wheels :shock: .

Almost forgot this existed
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

What do you guys think of daggerwins sandy bay series so far?
Alcarin75

Post by Alcarin75 »

I discovered this guy, he plays on console.

His name is J-Plays
https://www.youtube.com/user/rk00dh

He's playing at Sandy Bay.

Another that I recommend is JCTV
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1J97A ... tCg/videos

It's good, those of us who play on the console must support these people, they are few but very necessary.
I like to learn from everyone.
PS4 Player
Griffin Indiana Best Map
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Old thread, but I'll add anyway.

For me it was Pumaplow. Does more games then farm sim and a mix of Xbox and pc. Was originally 2 brothers, there was issues and 1 left. The other wasn't sure about continuing or stopping. Fans convinced him to plow on.
It starts with fs13, I saw it in ps store and had a strong interest in it but wasn't sure how it would be. I kept an eye out for videos but the only thing I saw worth while was a player selling crop with semi truck and trailer. About 5 months into 2014 I finally found a lets play on youtube. Was enough to convince me to buy. I put way too much time into it.
Pumaplow is more on twitch now. YouTube would flag Minecraft and farm sim but not gta.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
AmericanFarmer23

Post by AmericanFarmer23 »

I enjoy watching 82 squared live stream lately. But on a different note can we all agree Dj is unwatchable. Something about this guy *thumbsdown*
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I enjoy watching DJ's Farm Sim News, that's what I watch daily to see what's happening in the Farm Sim world.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I don't really watch anymore fs YouTubers anymore. I like kerdek and mrg has been posting some stuff lately.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:08 pm I enjoy watching DJ's Farm Sim News, that's what I watch daily to see what's happening in the Farm Sim world.
He leaves a lot of stuff out of you want american stuff anyways. Check american style mods and news on Facebook for majority of releases and updates on projects.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.