Hire silage helper

Beanbrother

Hire silage helper

Post by Beanbrother »

WHAT HAS HAPPENED? The hire a worker for doing silage has never been this terrible. In 17 it worked fine, hire a person and drive along side. In 19 hire and drive along for one pass and he or she won’t turn any the end, so I turn them rehire but they don’t move. I’m wondering is this a 19 problem? Or maybe I have. Mod conflict? It is the end game silage rostselmash
PrincessJessi84

Re: Hire silage helper

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I havent chopped a lot in fs19 but when I have its worked well enough and I used the rsm chopper at least once.. maybe a conflict?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Choppers never have problem when I use them, must be a conflict.

PS How are you feeling Jessi? Heard you were out for a while
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Beanbrother wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:43 pm WHAT HAS HAPPENED? The hire a worker for doing silage has never been this terrible. In 17 it worked fine, hire a person and drive along side. In 19 hire and drive along for one pass and he or she won’t turn any the end, so I turn them rehire but they don’t move. I’m wondering is this a 19 problem? Or maybe I have. Mod conflict? It is the end game silage rostselmash
Unfortunately I've had this as well , try changing the trailer, even though I was using base game trailers for some reason the harvester wouldn't turn for a second run, regardless of the harvester. After trying a few trailers I found one the forager would work continually with
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I typically use the Krone or NH with the Krone tipper, but that’s the only basegame I’ve used
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!