Hope all my virtual farmer peeps staying safe!

Mwal

Re: Hope all my virtual farmer peeps staying safe!

Post by Mwal » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:34 am

Been at home laid off for around a month so through the start I was kinda already distanced. Once it showed up closer to home I quit sending my son out to daycare the two days a week he goes when I’m home because he has asthma. It’s normal for me to have a month or two off near the end of winter because there is very little to do before the the construction season gets rolling again so that aspect hasn’t affected me to much. My wife can work from home and currently is and my other child is home from school. My company bid a job far enough away from home so we could get an early start where the weather allows and since construction is considered essential I’m on the road again. Went to a dealership to pick up a rental excavator I will be running earlier this week and it was strange to be in a place that’s usually very busy and overly helpful that’s now gone to dropping a box of parts with a forklift and having someone stand in the distance in case we need something. Hopefully this passes soon and it doesn’t become the new normal.

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:20 am

The guy who helps us make parts runs from town has been noticing that it’s been very quiet. Hardly anyone around now, yet the stores still manage to have empty shelves
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS 17 on PS4; FS 19 on Epic Games

Current Saves:
Hazzard County
Geiselsberg
Sandy Bay Coming Soon
YT Channel- The Carpet Farmer

If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:41 pm

I'm a project manager for a glass company. We have been tasked with setting up HEPA filters in ICUs throughout our local hospitals to deal with more patients coming through. Busy times, but I'd rather be home farming.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15
Facebook Page
Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins

Currently Playing:
Hazzard County: 110 hours
Year 1, 9 day seasons
-310 Arable Acres
-112 Holsteins (Dairy)
-10 Yorkshire (Breeders)
-1,022 Cornish Cross (Rotating)
-John Deere, Case, and Ford