No Man’s Land

redglasses

No Man’s Land

Post by redglasses »

Started a save on this new map today and I must say it is pretty nice. It almost gives me spin tires vibes, if only the roads were a bit more challenging to drive in this game.

I was wondering if anyone else has found the amount of trees in the over grown fields to be very little. I would love to see a couple more trees per field and maybe some larger trees as well.

So far the map is really nice.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Barrcott

Re: No Man’s Land

Post by Barrcott »

Took the dogs kennel up n about for a fly around here , looks pretty promising to be fair Alien Jim's given us the blank canvas everyone wanted , a sort of here you are , go create yer own map , bit of landscaping here n there & the rest is how you want it .

Looking forward to making a start but with this corona virus about we're flat out at work trying to keep the cattle feed supplied to the farms, so when it all calls down a bit I'll have a decent go at it , be interested to see what people create on the screenshots topic
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Don't get too involved there is a problem with trees that will freeze/crash your console and a hard reset is needed then.

Jim Jim is aware of the problem and is already working on a fix. Will find more info than I can remember on DjGoHam utoob community.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:18 am Don't get too involved there is a problem with trees that will freeze/crash your console and a hard reset is needed then.

Jim Jim is aware of the problem and is already working on a fix. Will find more info than I can remember on DjGoHam utoob community.
I'll just wait a bit then , not to worry , just started a new save on fellsbrun to keep me occupied . . . . . Well that & Wola …..........& Lipinki' ...............& minibrun..........& Another fellsbrun !
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I was going to try this one out, but glad I saw this first. Oh well, work is still insane (starting 4 hours early every day) and I still have a harvest waiting on my Welker save.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Little more info, Jim put some trees in and rocks in that can get hide like the rocks on Washoe and the fences on Mercury but something has gone a rye with hiding the trees and causes the problem. The rocks work okay.

Hopefully someone more in the know enters the conversation in case I myself misunderstood something.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Harada

Post by Harada »

Alien Jim's FS Mods
6 hrs ·

URGENT! please do not get to involved with the map, an updated is needed for consoles!
I have to remove the option to remove all trees from the map! when loading a saved game after using removing all trees the console will crash/hang and you have to do a hard reboot.
please note that you can still play but the update will respawn all trees back that have been cut down!
I really don't know what to say other then I'm so sorry to you all that have been waiting so long for the map :frowning: please feel free to shoot me!
I have sent in a ticket and hope they can help in a fast testing although i wouldn't bank on it at all.

btw just using the remove all rocks seems to be fine.
XBox Series S
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Check out Alien Jim's Facebook page, he posted on there.
Basically the remove all trees function is a little broken, if you remove trees, save and quit, next time you load the save it crashes the game.
He has a fix and will get it released asap, however the update will cause any trees you have cut down to respawn, as far as he knows that will be the only issue with existing saves.
Maybe to be safe make sure you don't place anything where a tree was.
I was also thinking this could work to our advantage, cut as many trees as possible before update, then get instant forest regent with no planting required.. Chaching

Edit: Harada beat me to it, sorry didn't notice
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Bryan83 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:47 amOh well, work is still insane (starting 4 hours early every day) and I still have a harvest waiting on my Welker save.
Hauling a lot more to the grocery stores now, eh? Heard the economy is having trouble keeping up with the demand in the stores since they shut down the restaurants
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Think SealyP got an orgasm there
Ignorance is bliss
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:58 amHauling a lot more to the grocery stores now, eh? Heard the economy is having trouble keeping up with the demand in the stores since they shut down the restaurants
Not really. With only a few exceptions, the supply chain has done remarkably well keeping our warehouse stocked (paper products not withstanding) but rather where we're running into trouble is that we have only so many trailers that hold only so much product that can be loaded only so fast. And when people buy it faster than we can bring it, that's when you see empty shelves.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Ok. Are you having to haul farther than normal, or just more trips?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

redglasses wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:45 pm Started a save on this new map today and I must say it is pretty nice. It almost gives me spin tires vibes, if only the roads were a bit more challenging to drive in this game.

I was wondering if anyone else has found the amount of trees in the over grown fields to be very little. I would love to see a couple more trees per field and maybe some larger trees as well.

So far the map is really nice.
Whip out the mostly despised landscaping tool and load up a trailer with pallets and get cracking then red.. Jks

If you persevere with landscaping it works well, just takes patience, if you mess up crank up the brush strength and size and hold smooth
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Eische

Post by Eische »

I had a look to this map yesterday. I really love this kind of setup. As there are no fixed roads/buildings you are completely free to form the land to your purposes.
Additionally there is a whole bunch of very nice placeables included. As far as I can see pretty much all needs are fulfilled.
You can even place your own sawmill, selling stations, decorative buildings and a lot more.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:18 am Ok. Are you having to haul farther than normal, or just more trips?
Actually, we've hired on a temporary basis extra trucks to help us out. Last week saw volumes larger than what we even saw during the holiday season. Out of my warehouse, we cover about 200 stores, ranging from the Olympic Peninsula along the I-90 corridor to the Idaho/Montana border, and from Bellingham, WA down the I-5 corridor to Portland, OR. We also pack containers going to the Alaska stores. Currently we are receiving around 450,000 pallets of goods every 24 hours and are working around the clock to try and keep up with demand. As far as what's different for me, instead of 10 hour days, I'm working 12-16 hours.