No Man’s Land

SimpleFarmer

Re: No Man’s Land

Post by SimpleFarmer »

A few screenshots of my farm on No Man's Land. The palm trees were imported and will most likely die soon, but we make so much money out here we will just get some more when they do.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:04 am Think SealyP got an orgasm there
Mr. SealyP does that? :oops:
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Hi, I found out why the weed killer would not work, Apparently if you put down fertilizer on the field you will find that you can't kill any weeds with the herbicide until the fertilizer has been used up on the field and it is then ready for the next application, but if you use the herbicide instead it will now kill the weeds but now you can't use the fertilizer. Apparently you can use one or the other but not both together, it looks like someone has been messing with the physics on the map.
Norwegian81

Post by Norwegian81 »

Very good map and plenty of room for customization, consider the number of slots available when selling everything. Great assets too *thumbsup*

After playing for a while (2 weeks approx) with the ground leveling tool in PS Pro with this awesome map, I came across a peak limit to how high above sea level you can go when making mountains and such. The Lizard measurer tool in Seasons shows that peak to be 254.9 meters above sea level. In Norway we got much higher mountains than that :lol: :lol:

So I'm wondering if this can be modified by the modder for next update to like 500 meters or more. I would appreciate it if it's possible since I cannot mod XML, or such with the console version, duh.
drinking beer when I'm scripting...sure it helps :lol:
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Norwegian81 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:22 am So I'm wondering if this can be modified by the modder for next update to like 500 meters or more. I would appreciate it if it's possible since I cannot mod XML, or such with the console version, duh.
this is set by ALiEN JiM also set by the terrein height when making the map, not in the xml file.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Seasons question....

I’m thinking of diving in on this map and would like to RP an American farm. That being said - im looking for a reliable GEO that has snow in the winters and would feel right on this map. Should I stick with stock seasons? Is the NML geo what I’m looking for?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:49 am Seasons question....

I’m thinking of diving in on this map and would like to RP an American farm. That being said - im looking for a reliable GEO that has snow in the winters and would feel right on this map. Should I stick with stock seasons? Is the NML geo what I’m looking for?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
If you want to use NML as an American map, try either there Montana or Shelby geo. Got that mountainous climate.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

j_maybury wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:46 am Hi, I found out why the weed killer would not work, Apparently if you put down fertilizer on the field you will find that you can't kill any weeds with the herbicide until the fertilizer has been used up on the field and it is then ready for the next application, but if you use the herbicide instead it will now kill the weeds but now you can't use the fertilizer. Apparently you can use one or the other but not both together, it looks like someone has been messing with the physics on the map.
Its not messed up physics on this map, that is like that with all maps, base game or modded
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Has anyone found a suitable starting location besides the stock one? I’d like to feel like I have to truck crops to town, drive a distance for supplies, etc. That being said, I also don’t want to have to level a bunch of hillsides for placables.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I'd love a 4x version of this map
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:10 pm Has anyone found a suitable starting location besides the stock one?
I started on 45, and then added sawmill, bga and sellpoints scattered around.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
SpecialGuest

Post by SpecialGuest »

Hey, I have a problem on this map and I'd like to ask you guys about it.
We're playing this map in multiplayer with a friend of mine, we're running two separate farms, but we have contracts and borrow each other's equipment sometimes.
Whenever my friend sells his bales at the vehicle shop two things usually happen: either my farm gets some part of the price, or sometimes my farm gets all the money for his bales and he gets nothing.
And we can't figure it out why. It happens only with bales, not with grain, wood, or anything else. As a test when I sold his bales I got the full price. When I joined his farm for the time he sold the bales, my farm still got a slice of the price.
Does anybody have an idea why am I getting his money?
Agriculture basically has four major problems every year: spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
stickanw

Post by stickanw »

No Mans Land uppdate message on F.B. translated to swedish says "Ingen uppdatering av Mans Land" which means No upptade on Mans Land. :confusednew: :biggrin2:
stickanw

Post by stickanw »

stickanw wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:33 pm No Mans Land uppdate message on F.B. translated to swedish says "Ingen uppdatering av Mans Land" which means No uppdate on Mans Land.
:confusednew: :biggrin2:
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Anyone found a way to spruce up the look of the hills? I know the map is purposefully simple, but it bugs me to be working near a hillside and look up to see flat rolling grass and a few trees. Any tips?