Re: No Man’s Land

Post by Boots »

take a look at this by Farmer Klein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kybNYf85tTw

see what you think
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I've already started on that myself, have finished a grain farm, cow farm, BGA and small village, and now I'm working on the pig farm. Really brings out the inner landscaper lol
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

I'm running into a problem where I planted wheat and canola in mid spring. The fields did not transition into ready to harvest during Autumn. Is there anyway to force a growth so I don't lose a whole year of production? I put alot of work/time into this map.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

FYI seasons, no Geo's, and had no weather below the growth temps.
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

What were the air and ground temp and ground moisture when you planted?

Im currently in mid-spring on NML and the ground moisture is 10%, which is below the drought threshold. Im holding off for some rain before planting.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

Can't remember what temp it was but played seasons multiple times before without issue. It was at last growth stage late summer and never moved into harvest stage. Plowed it under and moved on. Seams like I will have to plant in the fall to get wheat/canola to harvest safely on the map.
1kls6

Post by 1kls6 »

It won’t allow me to open animal pen placeables. Is there something I have to do in order to get animals?
Stopdad1

Post by Stopdad1 »

Is this map factories enabled? If not then having the factories from Shaba will cause animal pen tab not to work
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

1kls6 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:47 pm It won’t allow me to open animal pen placeables. Is there something I have to do in order to get animals?
As I recently found out, if you are using the placeable factories or the old production pack and seasons together, it will cause this.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
alilxmas

No Man’s Land Sign Question

Post by alilxmas »

I do know that if I cut the signs the items will vanish the posted items from the map. I do understand that I can turn off the field-stones via the settings.

But my questions is before I cut the stone removal sign down... Will it also affect the field-stones that pop up on/in the fields, as I actually want them to appear. If not then I might have to try and use the Giants editor, to remove the large ones on the map, which I would prefer not to do.

Any help would be useful, before I play this map, which btw is absolutely perfect for me to play, as I like the grid pattern and I never cared for the missions gameplay since FS 17.
ALiEN JiM

Re: No Man’s Land Sign Question

Post by ALiEN JiM »

alilxmas wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:49 am I do know that if I cut the signs the items will vanish the posted items from the map. I do understand that I can turn off the field-stones via the settings.

But my questions is before I cut the stone removal sign down... Will it also affect the field-stones that pop up on/in the fields, as I actually want them to appear. If not then I might have to try and use the Giants editor, to remove the large ones on the map, which I would prefer not to do.

Any help would be useful, before I play this map, which btw is absolutely perfect for me to play, as I like the grid pattern and I never cared for the missions gameplay since FS 17.
Hi Alilxmas, Cutting down the sign post for rocks will remove rocks not stones :biggrin2: