No Man’s Land

sittinhere

Re: No Man’s Land

Post by sittinhere »

Curious, what is everyone using for their animal pens? Giants ingame or mods and if so which ones
humbe

Post by humbe »

sittinhere wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:13 pm Curious, what is everyone using for their animal pens? Giants ingame or mods and if so which ones
I use stuff I've found here: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=163558

to try and make the most low tech, old and worn farm I could find that is theoretically possible to use in FS19 :)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Check out his thread in the Community corner, sweet stuff he uses over there ;)
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DingDangKid

Post by DingDangKid »

Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask.

I am on Console and trying to sell digestate from the BGA to the slurry sell point. Both are from the in-game options. When I try to unload my slurry wagon(filled with digestate), it only allows me to unload a few liters a time. The overload option appears on screen but flickers as if I am moving in/out of the unload box. If I unload at a modded sell point, it works with no problems.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

DingDangKid wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:51 pm Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask.

I am on Console and trying to sell digestate from the BGA to the slurry sell point. Both are from the in-game options. When I try to unload my slurry wagon(filled with digestate), it only allows me to unload a few litres a time. The overload option appears on screen but flickers as if I am moving in/out of the unload box. If I unload at a modded sell point, it works with no problems.
Which sell point, possible to get a video or screen shot's?
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
friendlinzh

Post by friendlinzh »

Bulk dispensers are always more expensive.
JohnGeer

Post by JohnGeer »

DingDangKid wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:51 pm Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask.

I am on Console and trying to sell digestate from the BGA to the slurry sell point. Both are from the in-game options. When I try to unload my slurry wagon(filled with digestate), it only allows me to unload a few liters a time. The overload option appears on screen but flickers as if I am moving in/out of the unload box. If I unload at a modded sell point, it works with no problems.
I had exactly the same. I sold the Slurry sell point and moved it somewhere else and it worked fine.

It was the MissyB sell point i was using
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

JohnGeer wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:05 pm I had exactly the same. I sold the Slurry sell point and moved it somewhere else and it worked fine.

It was the MissyB sell point i was using
Thanks, this has been fixed in the next update
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
JohnGeer

Post by JohnGeer »

Missyb wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:35 pm Thanks, this has been fixed in the next update
It's been working fine since I sold it and put a new one in.
DingDangKid

Post by DingDangKid »

Missyb wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:46 pm

I am on Console and trying to sell digestate from the BGA to the slurry sell point. Both are from the in-game options. When I try to unload my slurry wagon(filled with digestate), it only allows me to unload a few litres a time. The overload option appears on screen but flickers as if I am moving in/out of the unload box. If I unload at a modded sell point, it works with no problems.
Which sell point, possible to get a video or screen shot's?
I will have to look when I get home, I don't believe I downloaded it from the modhub, it's the placeable one that comes with the map. I did find a sweet spot that will allow it to overload, if I move it an inch in any direction it shuts off. In the meantime, I am transporting the slurry in a different tank and overload from that one into the stationary one, then sell it from the stationary.
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

I’m absolutely loving NML, I’ve made 2 maps on there now and a mate of mine has made 4 amazing ones, his are by far the best I seen yet , this is what a lot of us console guys have been crying out for, the ability to create your own map
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Hello, I am loving NML but I can't kill the weeds with the liquid weed killer, I thought it might be a mod that is causing the issue but if I use the same mods on another map the weed killer works fine. Has anyone ells had this happen to them and found a fix for it?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

sittinhere wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:13 pm Curious, what is everyone using for their animal pens? Giants ingame or mods and if so which ones
I'm just about to start a save on this map and am going to be using a mixture of the Fenton Forest Animal Pens by Stevie and also his Lakeland Vale Animal Pens. The latter require a lot of room and flat land to place which I think will be perfect on this map, and they hold a lot of animals with each pen type holding 1200 of each animal. So I'll probably start out with the smaller Fenton Forest ones and then later in the save upgrade those to the bigger Lakeland ones.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

I switched to PC and after trying a bunch of maps, I'm back at no man's land. I love this map. Also, I see Sim Farmer is doing a Timelapse on it so that's pretty cool, but I'm just hoping he uses all the alien Jim placeables and not a bunch of newer ones. This map is pretty cool when you stick to the theme. Anyway, just an appreciation post.
dimi

Post by dimi »

j_maybury wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:28 pm Hello, I am loving NML but I can't kill the weeds with the liquid weed killer, I thought it might be a mod that is causing the issue but if I use the same mods on another map the weed killer works fine. Has anyone ells had this happen to them and found a fix for it?
hi, are you talking about weeds in fields or weeds that are all over the map in the grass? If you are talking about the weeds in fields then i have no idea why its not working, but if you are talking to the weeds outside the fields in the grass then i don't think you can use herbicide on them. you could try the recently released mod Real Mower on them and just cut them down, and otherwise i believe just plowing or using the landscape mode also works fine. it's been a while since i played NML though.