No Man’s Land

Dairydeere

Re: No Man’s Land

Post by Dairydeere »

Giants Editor can do it one by one I think...
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Not for the Taco - playing on PS4...
PS4 und PC
Eische

Post by Eische »

sittinhere wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:22 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:50 am Without removing all the rocks is there a way to remove only the rocks I want to go away?
I don’t believe so
There are placeable rocks under decoration that come with the map.
Depending on where you want to keep the rocks, you could remove all rocks and place down new ones.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Phigo wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:16 am Not for the Taco - playing on PS4...
Lol, need to pay attention to who’s on what device :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

So just wondering for PS4if I remove the rocks am I OK? Has told me if I’m wrong I think the tree bug has not been fixed yet? I’m too far in to start over
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

Beanbrother wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:24 am So just wondering for PS4if I remove the rocks am I OK? Has told me if I’m wrong I think the tree bug has not been fixed yet? I’m too far in to start over
You can remove the rocks and be fine. The update that was made for the map removed the option to remove all trees from the map
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Next update will bring it back.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I’m playing this map with seasons on PS4 and I’m concerned about the amount of rain. Don’t know if it’s this map or just the luck of the draw so I’m thinking of adding a geo...will this ruin my game save? Any help would be appriciated
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It isn't the map it is the base geo. The base geo is based in the uk.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Raisenki

Post by Raisenki »

The silo stopped receiving harvest from trailer after i cut the remove rock sign on no mans land . the harvest would go into the silo but the amount in silo was still zero
dimi

Post by dimi »

Raisenki i read the following answer of alienjim on his discord in response to questions about silo problems, maybe this can help.

"-ALiEN-JiM-
It seems the game doesn't like the Silo Extension pre-installed at new game start, If you remove then place back the Extension you should then get the right reading of stored and storage amounts"
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Raisenki wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:54 pm The silo stopped receiving harvest from trailer after i cut the remove rock sign on no mans land . the harvest would go into the silo but the amount in silo was still zero
I did a test on my experiment save and it still worked fine,did you keep the field after you cut down the sign post for the rocks?
Raisenki

Post by Raisenki »

Yeah i did keep the field the only thing i did was cut the sign but didnt change anything i was also using the the sign board mod that displays how much is in the silo too
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

So there are some trees in the way of a field I want to plow, and I am going to cut them down. I want to place the sawmill so that I can sell the wood from the trees (it's already hard enough making money at the start with no contracts, so this is really necessary). I do not want to place the sawmill very close to my farm, as I would prefer a more realistic feel to the map rather than convenience. I tried buying a plot of land a fair distance away from my farm, placing the sawmill, and then selling the land. No can do. Apparently you cannot sell the land if you own placeables on the land. Is there ANY way around this? As far as I can tell, the map does not come with any way to sell wood. I play on PS4.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Old McGlenno wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:03 pm So there are some trees in the way of a field I want to plow, and I am going to cut them down. I want to place the sawmill so that I can sell the wood from the trees (it's already hard enough making money at the start with no contracts, so this is really necessary). I do not want to place the sawmill very close to my farm, as I would prefer a more realistic feel to the map rather than convenience. I tried buying a plot of land a fair distance away from my farm, placing the sawmill, and then selling the land. No can do. Apparently you cannot sell the land if you own placeables on the land. Is there ANY way around this? As far as I can tell, the map does not come with any way to sell wood. I play on PS4.
The only thing you could do is cheat the money and buy a plot of land and sell point. I did a similar thing when I created the river on my map...it’s your game,your map...just play how you want