Sandy Bay 19

Sockerbetan

Sandy Bay 19

Post by Sockerbetan »

Hello!

If you get an errormessage on Sandy Bay 19 that seasons couldnt load the map cause there were to many fruits on the ground, this is in my case caused by having the Maize plus mod in the modsfile. I removed it and it worked nicely!

Also see this: https://gitlab.com/realismusmodding/fs1 ... issues/538

Very nice map, thank ypu OxygenDavid!
Dairydeere

Re: Sandy Bay 19

Post by Dairydeere »

Thank you OxygenDavid for making this map come to 19! Memories of playing and watching this map, can't wait until I have some time to fire up Farm Sim and get into this. This dairy farmer wants to do some calf husbandry! And, I heard there is a workaround for the lighting system with Seasons installed, so I better look for that
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Definitely can't wait to get home and try this out!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

So far it is pc only us console players have to wait longer
Xbox one
pumpkinpatch

Post by pumpkinpatch »

Holy cow! I just saw the list of extra features. Lol, police with speed cams and fines?! Seasonal potholes, road work, and water logged fields!? AI tractors working the other fields!? Does all this actually work?

Can't wait to give this a try when I have some more time. I normally prefer central European maps, but so many of the best maps tend to be English and OD seems to have really outdone himself this time.
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

So what Geo are people going to use?
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I was naild by the speed camera heading out of town by the fuel station. £500 fine!
Last edited by SJ_Sathanas on Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

Use the Devon Geo.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Devon or Wales, but probably Devon as it’s more appropriate
pumpkinpatch wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:37 pm Holy cow! I just saw the list of extra features. Lol, police with speed cams and fines?! Seasonal potholes, road work, and water logged fields!? AI tractors working the other fields!? Does all this actually work?

Can't wait to give this a try when I have some more time. I normally prefer central European maps, but so many of the best maps tend to be English and OD seems to have really outdone himself this time.
Yep, all of them work! That’s why this map is so awesome 😎
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:17 pm I was naild by the speed camera heading out of town by the fuel station. £500 fine!
How fast were you going? I just did a test and passed a Speed Camera in the JCB Fasttrac he gives you, was doing 65mph in a 30mph zone and got fined £95.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

About 70mph in the 70s pickup.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:34 pm
SJ_Sathanas wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:17 pm I was naild by the speed camera heading out of town by the fuel station. £500 fine!
How fast were you going? I just did a test and passed a Speed Camera in the JCB Fasttrac he gives you, was doing 65mph in a 30mph zone and got fined £95.
I got fined £9 for doing 35mph in the 30MPH zone.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
christian256

Post by christian256 »

Is it me? The two fields we have been given ar big. So I sold nearly all of my equipment to buy a powerful tractor and cultivator/seeder, but coming to park the equipment away in a shed/shelter I found difficult. So thats a let down, it would have been nice to have had a large shed somewhere (without using a placable)
aklein

Post by aklein »

I got alot of fines in my video. seemed like each fine was lower in cost. maybe eventually the fines will be 0. :) No idea how it calculates out a fine but maybe speeding in different areas closer to the coast cost more.
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

I've followed the progress of this map & now that has been released for PC, I'm hoping I'll only have to hold out for a couple of weeks before the console version. Also really looking forward to some of the add ons that OxyD has put in, depending on what ones can get through testing.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers