Bajeczna

kinggorillakong

Bajeczna

Post by kinggorillakong »

Map looks good, but I play using controller. A big disappointment if the gates only work by mouse input and not also controller input. Can someone confirm/deny if it's only mouse input to work the gates?
JensChrDK

Re: Bajeczna

Post by JensChrDK »

Can't you change the key bindings?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
kinggorillakong

Post by kinggorillakong »

It's not like a shortcut keybinding for game controls. If they made a custom input command in the mod to trigger the gates, then changing keybindings won't impact this feature. I could go into the mod itself and fix each one... But that's too much work to fix something so trivial as this. But that's why I'm asking if it's only working by mouse input.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Wouldn't this be the same as every other gate and door ingame?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Opened the map on PS4 and the gates open with circle as they do on any other map. Best to check yourself rather than going off the mod description as translation errors are not uncommon.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Yes I'm on console and alot of maps say you can operate gates with mouse button and I can open them no problem.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC