Bit of an odd discovery

Chad

Bit of an odd discovery

Post by Chad »

Recently playing on Welkerr farms, harvesting with the new JD S790 trying to beat the rain. Turns out, I didn't need to rush! The rain started, the machine kept right on harvesting. Anyone else had this happen? Playing on PS4, no seasons
svkb

Re: Bit of an odd discovery

Post by svkb »

Chad wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:52 pm Recently playing on Welkerr farms, harvesting with the new JD S790 trying to beat the rain. Turns out, I didn't need to rush! The rain started, the machine kept right on harvesting. Anyone else had this happen? Playing on PS4, no seasons
Were you using Giants S790 or JHHG's mod version. I experienced the same thing with the modded version but the original Fendt IDEAL combine would not harvest, it said it was too wet.
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
Eische

Post by Eische »

Just checked the XML files of the S700 by JHHG. This line is responsible for being able to harvest during rain:

Code: Select all

<combine fillUnitIndex="1" allowThreshingDuringRain="true">
On other combines this value is set to "false".
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I feel like the s600 series is the same by him.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Hmm, a cheating glitch? Where is that line in the xml files, which file, what category, etc? Should change it before I use it to play
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Eische

Post by Eische »

The line above is in the mods xml file, not the modDesc.xml
You can just search within the text editor once you opened the file. Hit CTRL+F and type in duringrain. That should bring you directly to that line.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
garyst

Post by garyst »

Couple other things I noticed about this combine. First it harvests at 7 mph instead of 6 like the other combines do. Second if you are riding in the cab it will do a beep sound when the grain tank is half full and again at I believe 80% like the real combines do. And last, the only bad thing I found is that it has the same glitch the original JD s790 in game combine used to have in that it will not want to unload on the go into the kinze 1051 Auger wagon with a hired helper.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Dairydeere wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:33 pm Hmm, a cheating glitch? Where is that line in the xml files, which file, what category, etc? Should change it before I use it to play
just what I was thinking when I do a modded combine would you people rather have it on or off
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Modded in what way?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
garyst

Post by garyst »

garyst wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:26 am Couple other things I noticed about this combine. First it harvests at 7 mph instead of 6 like the other combines do. Second if you are riding in the cab it will do a beep sound when the grain tank is half full and again at I believe 80% like the real combines do. And last, the only bad thing I found is that it has the same glitch the original JD s790 in game combine used to have in that it will not want to unload on the go into the kinze 1051 Auger wagon with a hired helper.
Edit: just realized it only harvests corn at 7 mph, with a grain header it only does 6 mph.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

It is the corn header that allows it to go 7 mph. The header is what limits the combines harvesting speed.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

garyst wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:26 am Couple other things I noticed about this combine. First it harvests at 7 mph instead of 6 like the other combines do. Second if you are riding in the cab it will do a beep sound when the grain tank is half full and again at I believe 80% like the real combines do. And last, the only bad thing I found is that it has the same glitch the original JD s790 in game combine used to have in that it will not want to unload on the go into the kinze 1051 Auger wagon with a hired helper.
Small issue that more nuisance that anything is the steering wheel will sometimes stay in upright position when switching from hired worker.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
AdamZ71

Post by AdamZ71 »

I can confirm JHHG S790 harvests while raining!
In my experience while using seasons on PS4 the S790 while harvest while raining and harvest wet crop even with moisture turned on in seasons
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:50 am Modded in what way?
Converted Reskinned ive done Three Combines in total
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton