Do you play with seasons or not?

Do you play with seasons enabled or not?

I play with seasons
63%
I don't play with seasons
15%
A little bit of both
22%

Total votes: 87

FSarndrone

Do you play with seasons or not?

Post by FSarndrone »

Do you prefer seasons or unrealistic but rather fun without seasons or do you prefer a little bit of both?
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Pafarmer

Re: Do you play with seasons or not?

Post by Pafarmer »

No seasons for me. I keep trying it but just not for me.
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

ALWAYS play with seasons.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I thought at first I wouldn't like seasons because of the snow and dealing with it irl, but I like it since I can turn it off. Plus, the animals system makes it so much better.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I tried going back to non-seasons gameplay and I can't do it.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I wouldn't play with out it.
STL

Post by STL »

Sometimes I prefer to play unrealistic with seasons for fun. Sometimes I prefer to play without seasons for fun. The main thing is I play for fun, when I do play.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

I've tried to play without seasons a few times now. Can't do it. There's always something I miss that I can't play without.
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Always play seasons where possible.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I would have lost interest in the game 4 years ago if it wasn't for seasons, the vanilla game is just wash, rinse repeat.
I didn't buy 19 until seasons came out and was stable, won't buy the next until the same.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
wombles

Post by wombles »

I couldn't play with out it, though being able too speed time up faster than fastest base game speed is a great help to my enjoyment of Seasons, where I can speed through those slack times.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Pass. It's cool to see, and I have a good 50 hours for video games a week. However i play a lot of different video games. I do have a snowy land map in 17, I like snow and it's fun to drive around. I even buried a few cars.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
El_Nino_NL

Post by El_Nino_NL »

I have played with seasons for a fair bit on a lot of different maps. The one thing I do like about seasons is the way the animals are fed, there is much less feed needed to feed a couple of cows then you need without seasons. Other thing I like, is for seasons 2, if you start with cows right from the start, I always had enough slurry for all my fields (I don't use straw as I like slurry more to spray my fields).

Without seasons I do like the start better, to have a couple fields to harvest and generate some income instead of with seasons where you need plowing and plowing and seeding and seeding and waiting and waiting and no income (except for some contract maybe), going in the red for a fair bit of money before you are able to harvest and the wait a lot more before you can sell it and still haven't enough to go out of the red digits and be able to buy something you need.

So for me, I stopped playing with seasons and play the game without. I have slowed down the grow rate to "simulate" a bit of seasons and not to seed and harvest on the same day as it's quite unrealistic. I do like to play a bit realistic.
Pict

Post by Pict »

I mostly run seasons, but for some tools for quickly testing mods are not compatible with seasons, so initial mod testing I do without seasons and that adds up to a fair bit of time, but it's not really playing the game.

So a bit of both, but ultimately the goal is to play with seasons & as many other things that add realism as possible.

My single biggest disappointment with season is not being able to own a horse, that's something I really don't like and puts me off the horse side of it totally.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Single Player - A Bit of Both, depends on the map really and the mood I'm in. I have some saved games with Seasons and some without and bounce between them.

Multiplayer - Did it the once on a Dedicated Server, played through 8 whole seasons. Will never likely use it again in Multiplayer as many of the players felt it was too restrictive and limited their enjoyment.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*