things you would like to have in fs19

ClearCreakCattleCo.

things you would like to have in fs19

Post by ClearCreakCattleCo. »

what things would you like to see it fs19 (brands,more if some of the brands there are already name it) kinda curious what every one would like to have mine would be more brand name trucks or more jd on console
Bryan83

Re: things you would like to have in fs19

Post by Bryan83 »

Personally, the ability to assign workers to move equipment to predetermined locations, like take a load to a sell point, deliver and return, or follow a harvester with a grain cart or a truck. I know there is course play for this, but that isn't on console yet. So that's something I'd like to see, but I know there has to be some changes before that happens.

And before anyone else says it, yes I could buy a computer, and I could win the lottery, too. :mrgreen:
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Walk-behind lawn mower and a trimmer are the only things left on my wishlist.
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

Five things.
  • An extension of the care for horses to all animal types. When you approach an animal, you should get its health status, and if needed apply veterinary care.
  • Expanded fertilizer features. (a) A mod for doing Soil test for NPK and Lime, (b) a possibility to specify the ratio of N:P:K when buying artificial fertilizers. NPK content in soil should vary from field to field and depend on previous crops.
  • More realistic row-crop cultivators for weeding and hilling potatoes and weeding sugarbeets, carrots and onions.
  • Kids playing in my farm yard.
  • Much more used equipment.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
wombles

Post by wombles »

I would love to beable to buy a bull and set him loose in my milk herd :biggrin2:, and it would actually mean something.
Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

For hedges to grow and be able to cut them with a hedge cutter on back of tractor..

EDIT..
would be great to have quad bikes also.
TheJhonnyMan

Post by TheJhonnyMan »

:hmm: such a question I reckon if I listed all the things i want to have in FS19 it'l be a kilometer long!
but here it is simplified

USED MACHINERY - some tractors are a bit too expensive and if we could have used machinery in the current or next game I think a lot of people would be happy

Expansion of sheep - as I have grown up running sheep I know the ins and outs of everything and if we could have things like being able to shift sheep and have them run away when we come up to them and be able to muster them, bring them into the yards by walking them up the lane instead of carting them in tiny livestock trailers then bring them into the shed and shear them ourselves in the game or hire shearers to come and do it for us for a little fee in return then have the wool be packed into bales to be stacked onto pallets then take it out to sell, and be able to have sheep breeds like merino, Suffolk and dorper in the base game and to put rams in with the ewes to have it mean something!

More gear from some brands - specifically NH, JD, Case, and Flexi-coil to have tillage and air seeding gear like say between 36-50ft air seeder bars and for some brands to add more older gear like JD to add things like the 4955, 8760/70 and the early 9000 series tractors.

AUSTRALIAN DLC - adding a new map and new crops like Lupins, Millet and sire oats and the ability to cut oats for hay - and to add brands like gold-acres, chamberlain-John Deere, Morris, gason, simplicity, some kelly-chains, Trufab chaserbins, and an old chamberlain combine seeder. some of these brands may be possible as John Deere bought chamberlain in the 80s

And an easier way for people to convert their real farm into FS19 without having to waste time by mucking around with smoothing terrain creating fields and all the other things that account to making a map of a real farm. maybe have a system in the next game where you go through into the difficulty mode then you can chose the country of choice then choose whether to use a regular mod map or to generate a new map of a real farm by choosing the area... I doubt it'll be in the next version but maybe one day FS will become advanced enough to have a map of the players choice of a real farm if that was the case I'd be thrilled
trey53

Post by trey53 »

A better way of buying and selling animals. Rather than clicking X for every purchase or sale, a sell all and a fill pen would be nice. I just sold a couple hundred chickens on Lone Oak. What a pain to sit and click a few hundred times.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Different types of animal feed like seaweed
Jonhinkerton

Post by Jonhinkerton »

Feature-wise my biggest wish is the ability to remove and include vehicles in the quick switch rotation manually. I don’t want the harvester in the rotation in spring for instance.

Equipment I wish we had would be more older US machines, especially some 90s heavy tractors. My farm could never afford a new one if it were real.
DarkGreen

Post by DarkGreen »

Irrigation for most crops and fungi control. Also, I would like to add to Eric's note about animal feed--it should be more elaborate. Flaked corn, cotton seed, supplements, and salt/mineral blocks should be available.
PC user, usually without Seasons
ClearCreakCattleCo.

Would love to see corn stalk bales we put up about 100 of them this last year and the cows loved them
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

I would really like it for the simulation aspect to be more fleshed out, in all areas.
So better care for animals, more options and requirements for feed, veterinary issues, grazing and moving to pasture. Lifespan from birth to death.
Better handling and physics for vehicles. Basically MR, really
Better simulation for the soil properties. Nutrients, ph levels, different needs for different crops, soil compaction issues
Better simulation of different seeds, fertilizers
Better use of the implements. Surely there must be a real world difference between a power harrow and a cultivator? just plow, cultivate and seed is a bit too lacking
Better maintenance and repair for both vehicles, implements and buildings
More differing crops. Carrots, onions, cabbage etc etc.
Bale physics. Bales are still too rigid and unpredictable, even tho this is better with each new version
Seasons should be in the base game, and not a dumbed down version (which I fear we will get next FS2x)

This is just of the top of my head, but get started with those and I’m sure plenty of more ideas would surface, but these are the most prominent issues/features missing, in my opinion
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

story mode and used equipment
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
ClearCreakCattleCo.

built in story mode/roleplay would be really cool in singleplayer