siid moddings 9600-9610

Laughinggravy

Re: siid moddings 9600-9610

Post by Laughinggravy »

Mwal wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:21 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:15 am
Mwal wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:47 am The only modders I know of who release officially on modhub.us is expendables, jhhg posts his mods there on his own and the Wildwest map was released there.
I don't know of many that do either but it seems like siid decided to upload it onto there for some reason, let's hope he has thick skin.
Probably the same reason as JHHG, it’s gonna end up there might as well be your actual link.
That's true no matter what someone makes it always end up on that site then someone goes and changes something and claims it's their own work.
Love reading some of the posts though, Stolen Mod, Comment, your this and your that, then a Halo mod pops up, lol what a site.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Laughinggravy wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:24 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:15 am
I don't know of many that do either but it seems like siid decided to upload it onto there for some reason, let's hope he has thick skin.
Probably the same reason as JHHG, it’s gonna end up there might as well be your actual link.
That's true no matter what someone makes it always end up on that site then someone goes and changes something and claims it's their own work.
Love reading some of the posts though, Stolen Mod, Comment, your this and your that, then a Halo mod pops up, lol what a site.
Yeah it’s different, never ceases to amaze how big of dirt bags people are when their comments have no repercussions. Between places like that and this Coronavirus stuff my opinions on people and faith in humanity are rapidly changing and being lost.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Mwal wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:07 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:24 pm
Yeah it’s different, never ceases to amaze how big of dirt bags people are when their comments have no repercussions. Between places like that and this Coronavirus stuff my opinions on people and faith in humanity are rapidly changing and being lost.
I know what you mean the worlds in a right state right now and the things that some people are writing on there is incredible. On a post the other day someone actually wrote i hope you die of the coronavirus to someone. What sort of person writes something like that, just pure evil and that was just one of many i didn't enjoy reading. Words can and do hurt and it's just a good job not everyone's the same but i'm afraid modhub.us does seem to bring out the worst in some people which is probably due to no moderators being present.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

That's why I don't go on the facebook pages theres so many rude kids and adults on there
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

eric21 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:31 am That's why I don't go on the facebook pages theres so many rude kids and adults on there
I go on a few but don't read any comments just try and stick to just custom modding tbh.