Case IH
39%
Claas
7%

Total votes: 59

SimpleFarmer

Tractor Line-up ideas for Lone Oak

Post by SimpleFarmer »

I saw a post earlier about current tractor line-ups people were using, and I am looking for ideas for my new Lone Oak save, where I am kind of going for a look you would see on a farm like this one. I don't really know what brand to go with because I don't really like any of the large John Deere tractors except for the 9RX, and there aren't any New Holland medium tractors for the most part. I'm thinking to mix and match.

Here's the scenario: 1.3M for a tractor lineup, we need a harvester, header, I am going with the great plains planter, and a disc cultivator. We need one medium tractor for making hay and a large tractor for pulling the cultivator and the planter. Not sure if we can use Claas, I don't know what Claas equipment is used in the US.

And we can borrow if necessary.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Tractor Line-up ideas for Lone Oak

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Claas lexion and forage harvester are on the us. I voted case and Deere because there is a case dealer on the map and jd because you start with jd equipment if you would have chose new Farmer.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Code: Select all

Ending bal	 65,000 
Beginning Bal	 1,300,000 
NH C9.10	 (420,000)
NH Header	 (89,000)
Great Plains	 (140,000)
Cultivator	 (56,000)
Case Maxxum	 (130,000)
New Holland T.9	 (400,000)

Here's my current idea. A super large tractor for the cultivator mainly, and the smaller Case Maxxum to pull the bailer and wind-rower and take care of animals. I think Case and New Holland seem like good brands. I avoided the Claas 660, even though it is my favorite because it sounds like it's not common here. I think I should play without seasons so I have a chance to use some of these lol. Maybe a bit pricey tho, especially the harvester.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

As I recall, Lone Oak is an Oregon based map, so I chose JD and NH, as those are the 2 most common ag dealerships I see in the Northwest.
Last edited by Bryan83 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

You could substitute the Case 7130 Harvester with it's 35 ft header in place of the NH and depending on your cultivator you could use the Magnum CVX 380 US mod here on the mod_hub. Of course you could replace the Maxxum with the 1255-1455 series. You could also substitute the Case 5150 when the Modern Classics is released as well.

Harvester and Header -https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Magnum - https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Maxxum - https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
1985 1255/1455 - https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
1992/1996 1255/1455 - https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Regards,

Crash
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Claas is getting to be just as common if not more so than new Holland in our area.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Mwal wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:45 pm Claas is getting to be just as common if not more so than new Holland in our area.
That is true, I've begun to see some Claas equipment moving on trucks in recent months, but as I stated, I just recommended the 2 more common brands I see in the area.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I have seen everything but deutz in my area.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

If you want to be realistic with the tractors do not buy the 1255/1455. Also the 7200 Pro is European too. In NA it is the 89 series.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:49 am I saw a post earlier about current tractor line-ups people were using, and I am looking for ideas for my new Lone Oak save, where I am kind of going for a look you would see on a farm like this one. I don't really know what brand to go with because I don't really like any of the large John Deere tractors except for the 9RX, and there aren't any New Holland medium tractors for the most part. I'm thinking to mix and match.

Here's the scenario: 1.3M for a tractor lineup, we need a harvester, header, I am going with the great plains planter, and a disc cultivator. We need one medium tractor for making hay and a large tractor for pulling the cultivator and the planter. Not sure if we can use Claas, I don't know what Claas equipment is used in the US.

And we can borrow if necessary.
Not a tractor but you need the wooden pooper near the taco stand
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Bryan83 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:52 pm
Mwal wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:45 pm Claas is getting to be just as common if not more so than new Holland in our area.
That is true, I've begun to see some Claas equipment moving on trucks in recent months, but as I stated, I just recommended the 2 more common brands I see in the area.
Oh yeah, I believe it. I was just commenting that Claas has basically killed New Holland where I’m from, (upper Midwest) and Combines specifically in our area. Now that I think about it I can’t even remember seeing a New Holland combine in the field in the last ten years.
crash

Post by crash »

9rx +bourghault seeder from dlc
I think harvester, truck, grain trailer, fert sprayer is custom modding
header is stevie somthing(just faster) its and acgo ideal header.
ingame hardi sprayer and grain cart
both the goosefot harrow and strip-till bar is ploughs, strip-till bar is just because it looks cool with wide 3 point implements :biggrin2:
8530 is 650hp, and has an front 3 point on its weight :mrgreen: its okay, becase it dont have the weight for its power, so usually 4tons+ on the front..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Case Puma 240 CVX - general tractor, front-loader, spraying, fertilising and haulage.
Case Quadtrac 240 - ploughing, drilling and lime
Case 9240 with 3162 45' header

and then implements but really following the Case theme because the on the map is Case.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

It's called a game, run whatever you want.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I've cultivated almost every field on the map, mostly via contract. I'm running two case IH 490 disc one on a T6 blue power the other on a case IH 7200 series. The disc have both paid for themselves and I'm not quite one year into it. Just saying you don't need to go really big to get things done