Farming Simulator games

Jackjack20

Farming Simulator games

Post by Jackjack20 »

Hello, i am trying to get a copy of Farming Simulator 2008 for my grandson. I have exhausted all avenues i can think of so asking for help from the league. Im getting desperate as grandson see it on the web but doesnt understand why we cant download without the pesky back adds or spamming spyware etc. :hmm: :search:

Edit Alagos: Moved to General Discussion
Dairydeere

Re: Farming Simulator games

Post by Dairydeere »

Where have you been attempting to get it from so far?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

some one left a link on here some where but i wouldnt touch it with a telehandler remotely with Forks
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

Farming Simulator 2008?

Any particular reason he wants such an old bit of software when newer versions are available?

If he wants old, he might be better going with the 2011 version which is available via Steam for £6, at least you can get a refund if it doesn't work on a more recent machine.

edit - or is that a typo and he's after Farming Simulator 2018? In which case it's mobile only and from the Google Play Store or Apple equivalent.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?