Multiplayer servers down

BearClaw

Multiplayer servers down

Post by BearClaw »

On ps4 the mp servers stop working all the time after this new update with gernan, eu or international server thing came out, now non of them works properly. Anyone knows the reasons for this? Or is it just me ? :confusednew:
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
redbull-man82

Re: Multiplayer servers down

Post by redbull-man82 »

there down for me aswell the update worked lastnite but not tonite
FalconB

Post by FalconB »

The international online play PS4 it is for all platforms playing together? or just PS4
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Hey folks, as the game is currently free on PS Plus, the servers are more stressed than usual.
We're currently looking into solutions for this.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

O5-Chaki wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:40 pm Hey folks, as the game is currently free on PS Plus, the servers are more stressed than usual.
We're currently looking into solutions for this.
Hi Chaki. I play on PS4 from USA (east coast).

Maybe I'm missing it on the forums here, so may already be done, but can I suggest Giants put up a sticky'd post somewhere about the "server" changes that have been happening the past couple days? Prior to the free on Plus launch Tuesday, I was never prompted to choose a server when launching my multiplayer. Tuesday I started getting prompted to select from International, Germany, or Continental Europe. Now I see this morning (Thursday) I'm getting prompted to choose from International, International 2, Germany, Germany 2, Continental Europe, Continental Europe 2. It would be a big help if Giants would explain what these choices mean to us the players, ESPECIALLY those of us who are not in either Germany or Continental Europe. Questions such as where is "International/International 2"? Is my MP only visible to other players if they are on the same "server" I choose? Etc.

Thanks!