CSZ pallet forks update

Ritchie

CSZ pallet forks update

Post by Ritchie »

Anyone else having issues with the latest update to this pack which added autoload to pallet forks?
It seems to have rendered all pallet forks unusable on all my saves. The pallets glitch all over the forks until you attach the pallet, then you can't then retract the forks from the pallet after detatching. Maybe I'm missing something but it renders the whole pack unusable for me.
cwattyeso

Re: CSZ pallet forks update

Post by cwattyeso »

As I already reported in the ModHub Bugs section and also directly to DD via his Facebook Page on PC I'm having a huge issue with the CSZ Pack, because it seems on PC the Pallets are missing from the mod, at least according to the game log file, the pack is trying to load files that aren't within the mod's zip file.

I'm also having a weird issue with his recent standalone pallet mod, that gives you placeable seed/fertiliser/lime pallets. I found today that if you place them on grass or fields, it actually repaints the terrain with the old green grass texture without growing grass, so you need to be careful if you want to use these to refill machines in the field, as you'll create square patches on your fields, that remove the field, and will force you to have to plough over them with the "Create Fields" option on to restore your fields. Not sure why he has coded or set these pallets to do landscaping and terrain painting.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Strange thing was I never had anything in the log file. Seems the autoload script was affecting the base game Magsi Telehandler forks as well for some reason.
Not sure why we even need an autload function on pallet forks as they always seemed to work fine for me if they were lined up correctly.
As long as it's been reported though, just thought I'd check first before posting a bug report.
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

I had a problem with all pallet forks with the CSZ pack installed so got rid of it and it's all fine again now.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

gordon861 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:30 am I had a problem with all pallet forks with the CSZ pack installed so got rid of it and it's all fine again now.
You need to enable the collision on the csz pallet forks
Don't leak mods
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

gordon861 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:30 am I had a problem with all pallet forks with the CSZ pack installed so got rid of it and it's all fine again now.
Same here. My log was full of error. Anyway, I never use them because they work pretty bad and there's many more better option already.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Is there another autoload bale fork besides the ones that come in that pack? I love using those, only reason I enjoy baling, but like others have said so many errors in the log
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:03 pm Is there another autoload bale fork besides the ones that come in that pack? I love using those, only reason I enjoy baling, but like others have said so many errors in the log
My preferred option are these ones, not full autoload as you need to drive into the bales and the press a button to lock the bales to the forks. Two variations one with the dynamic loacking and one without.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

I've had a few problems with CSZ stuff on Sandy Bay, but nowhere else. It wasn't just CSZ stuff either, every pallet fork I tried was basically unusable on this map - lots of juddering, shaking, twitching etc. Probably a mod conflict at my end as OxygenDavid makes brilliant maps, but I'm having too much fun on Greenwich Valley (where CSZ works fine) to bother investigating!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:15 pm
FarmCatJenkins wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:03 pm Is there another autoload bale fork besides the ones that come in that pack? I love using those, only reason I enjoy baling, but like others have said so many errors in the log
My preferred option are these ones, not full autoload as you need to drive into the bales and the press a button to lock the bales to the forks. Two variations one with the dynamic loacking and one without.

Thanks! Do those just support square bales? As I'm using round bales on my current save.

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:37 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:15 pm

Thanks! Do those just support square bales? As I'm using round bales on my current save.
Both types put the forks into whichever bale type press x which locks it on and the x again to release it.
I see you are on Hazzard county have you checked out Georgetown by nitrodad15
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:38 pm Both types put the forks into whichever bale type press x which locks it on and the x again to release it.
I see you are on Hazzard county have you checked out Georgetown by nitrodad15
I'm about all wrapped up on Hazzard. Is that the same author? I saw that FK did a map tour on it but haven't checked it out to extent yet. Waiting to finish my PC build before getting into another big map. Hazzard killed my laptop lol. I was also eyeing up Bucks County as it looks similar to the area of PA I'm in.

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Yep same author, I'm based in the uk so I tend to play mainly uk and Irish based standard size maps, but from time to time I do like a good 4x and this is certainly that. It does need a good pc too get the best out of it though.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Haha yeah I'll defintely be waiting. Just gotta get my monitor and power supply them I'll be good to go

BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Apologies to all, my previous post was bobbins. I'd taken a few weeks away from the game so hadn't used the CSZ update, but it is affecting all my maps now. Deleted it and all works fine. Hope they can fix it because it's a great mod.