Eiersholt BGA

kwguk

Eiersholt BGA

Post by kwguk »

Im into my second year on Eiersholt so i thought id try and make some money using the BGA. I use CP on such a big map but for the life of me i cant see how to fill the silos at the BGA. There appears to be no tip triggers to tell CP where to tip the chaff. I tried putting a tipping point in manually ina course but it would only tip at the start of the clamp and soon blocked it.

Am i missing something or does the each load have to be pushed into the clamp manually??

many thanks
Sinclaircool

Re: Eiersholt BGA

Post by Sinclaircool »

kwguk wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:49 pm Im into my second year on Eiersholt so i thought id try and make some money using the BGA. I use CP on such a big map but for the life of me i cant see how to fill the silos at the BGA. There appears to be no tip triggers to tell CP where to tip the chaff. I tried putting a tipping point in manually ina course but it would only tip at the start of the clamp and soon blocked it.

Am i missing something or does the each load have to be pushed into the clamp manually??

many thanks
Yes I'm afraid course play cannot unload into silage bunkers so if you know that has F/LS19 then he or she could help you
Don't leak mods
kwguk

Re: Eiersholt BGA

Post by kwguk »

Oh right thanks for that mate

Ill have a rethink on what im going to do