Is there a way to reset contracts?

Xtrememaster

Is there a way to reset contracts?

Post by Xtrememaster »

I have some trouble with using the contract in fs19.

First, the first contract mission was unclear how to fulfill it.

And the other problem.. I did a transport mission from a place to the castle and that works great.

After that i wanted to do another mission, and now it doesnt seems to work anymore and got an error in the game, saying that there is already an active mission always when i want to select an other contract.
Cant see what mission would be active..

Is there anyway to reset the contract so the error goes away, without restarting over again (because if al ready enough hours in the game)
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Halojs21

Re: Is there a way to reset contracts?

Post by Halojs21 »

Did you turn in your finished contract ?
FS19 on Pc and PS4 :?:
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Yeah you need to accept the mission outcome of the "failed" mission. It should still show as active.

What was the first contract with the unclear goal?
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

The first contract was to pick something up at the petrol station.. When i drove to there i cant see what i needed to pick up..
So i cancelled it because i couldnt finished it..

But the main problem is. The error message says that my farm already has an active contract..
But i look in the list where all the contracts are listed, non of those contracts seems to be marked as Active.(maybe a bug in the game?). So i really dont know what contact is active now, and how to finish it.. So now its blocks all of the other contacts.. I wont be able to choose from those.

Halojs21 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 1:22 am Did you turn in your finished contract ?
Dont know what you trying to make clear to me..
Do i need to do something special with a finished contract?

EDIT:

It seems to working now.. I needed to hit spacebar on the contract with was already finished.. Strange system..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Xtrememaster wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:57 pm
It seems to working now.. I needed to hit spacebar on the contract with was already finished.. Strange system..
You have to turn in the contract when you've completed it, or cancel (fail) it to collect your reward or failure. When you see the words 'contract complete' pop up on the screen while you're doing the work, that just means you've done enough to collect the reward. However, you may not want to actually turn it in yet. In the case of a harvest contract, you can continue harvesting the rest of the field and keep the remaining 10% or so of crop as an extra reward. That's why it doesn't just auto-complete when you are technically done.