The Valley The Old Farm finally here

hugassi

Re: The Valley The Old Farm finally here

Post by hugassi »

I'm sorry Ritchie, it was unintentional, I didn't mean to offend anyone ... sorry again.
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I think I found a map to stay on for sure :biggrin2: , surprised I didn't even bother to look at this map in 17.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Lexie wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:43 am Yes that's what I mean, looks like the map is going on in the distance. Yes Greenwich Valley, Maps by OxigenDavid and Osina are the ones with better borders. Also the coming soon map Stappenbach 19 has nice borders: https://youtu.be/hudP1LH1pDw
Stappenbach for 19???? Another amazing map. I dont even have anymore save game slots.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I've a question, if you all don't mind. Been waiting for this map for awhile, absolutely loved it on 17. Between this map and Dusty Dave's map Dusty Cove... my 2 most played maps. Now, my question... I just started playing, haven't fully explored yet due to seasons and time constraints. But, I was wondering... is there a horse paddock tucked away hidden somewhere in the map that I've yet to explore? Kind of like the pig pen is, where it isn't shown until you purchase the land it's on. Or, do I need to take a flat spot somewhere and set up my own horse paddock eventually when I have the extra cash at hand? Was wondering mostly because, I LOVE the way the animal pens are incorporated on this map, and would love to keep that style... but, I can buy a semi flat piece of land somewhere and then buy a horse paddock eventually if need be. :hi:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

GothicKing13 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:54 pm I've a question, if you all don't mind. Been waiting for this map for awhile, absolutely loved it on 17. Between this map and Dusty Dave's map Dusty Cove... my 2 most played maps. Now, my question... I just started playing, haven't fully explored yet due to seasons and time constraints. But, I was wondering... is there a horse paddock tucked away hidden somewhere in the map that I've yet to explore? Kind of like the pig pen is, where it isn't shown until you purchase the land it's on. Or, do I need to take a flat spot somewhere and set up my own horse paddock eventually when I have the extra cash at hand? Was wondering mostly because, I LOVE the way the animal pens are incorporated on this map, and would love to keep that style... but, I can buy a semi flat piece of land somewhere and then buy a horse paddock eventually if need be. :hi:
I didnt see horse paddock anywhere so I assume you need to place one. I was thinking the same.

Look up Field 48 there is a farm you can buy and a flat area included.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Yes, near F48... I was thinking the same thing. There is a couple spots good for placeables around the map. The big open area near F80 I was thinking about setting up my Seed, Lime and Fert productions there and maybe a greenhouse or 2 if I have enough room.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
FarmingBucket

Post by FarmingBucket »

Anybody know where the 2nd straw point is for the cows?
timoteo

Post by timoteo »

Hello there! I write here Just to know of there Is a way to Rename farms. Now I ha e farmi 1, farmi 2 and so on
Thanks!