Animal Transport Dialog - not all animals listed

bobh_slo

Animal Transport Dialog - not all animals listed

Post by bobh_slo »

I'm seeing animals (pigs-31of 50 max) in the Animals tab (GC) that are not in the transporter dialog. How to I get the the rest of my pigs?

Kamilos0397 Pigsty 1.0.0.2
humbe

Re: Animal Transport Dialog - not all animals listed

Post by humbe »

I'm using seasons.. Just went to my chicken coop and sold all the male white leghorns.. (Why aren't male white leghorns roosters?)
The animal trade screen shows the 14 remaining hens. The seasons animal screen though, also shows 14 hens, but not the same ones. There I still seem to have the male ones, and it looks like I sold the female ones.. Strange.... Which do I actually have?
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

I suspect the seasons screen is inaccurate, because mine always reverts to match the animal screen after a while.
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

I actually just noticed the same thing with my cows. The identification numbers don't always match up between the animal screen and the seasons screen. For example, the animal screen was saying cow 007 should have been in my pasture. The seasons screen said it was cow 006. Turns out the animal screen was correct.
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

If you start moving animals about as I do with the cows, I separate the milkers from the pregnant cows but in the seasons animal menu it shows them still being there UNTIL I save then reload, it then shows it correctly, so save then reload the save and all should be fine, we’ll atleast it is for me on Xbox
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
humbe

Post by humbe »

How do you know if they produce milk? Do you keep shadow records for when they give birth and you know how long after they do?
bobh_slo

Post by bobh_slo »

RE: my original post

I can use the keyboard to get to all the animals (PC) but the mouse isn't working with the lists if they overflow the screen.