About Fertilization...

faruk9154

About Fertilization...

Post by faruk9154 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:08 am

I play with the Seasons mod. However, I could not solve the fertilization event. How do I know if I will solid manure or liquid fertilizer into the field? Where do I learn if my field is damp or dry? Thanks already for your help.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:

Guil

Re: About Fertilization...

Post by Guil » Sat May 23, 2020 1:57 am

As far as I know, manure is only spread at the beginning of the growth period.

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:41 am

To check the moisture level of the soil, you need to go to the shop menu, under tools, in miscellaneous buy the MT9. It's a hand tool, so you bring it up with the same command as the chainsaw, point it at the ground and hold the activation button until the info appears.

Note: for every beep, it will charge you 1 euro, dollar or pound, whichever currency you're using.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

humbe

Post by humbe » Sat May 23, 2020 6:51 am

You can use any type of fertilizing for each fertilizer step but after fertilizing the field must change state before you can do the next. So you can for instance fert, cultivate, fert, seed, fert and get done before plants grow up, or you can fertilize once per growth stage but if you have crop destruction it would be best with a method allowing narrow wheels..
Last edited by humbe on Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:45 pm

Bryan83 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:41 am
To check the moisture level of the soil, you need to go to the shop menu, under tools, in miscellaneous buy the MT9. It's a hand tool, so you bring it up with the same command as the chainsaw, point it at the ground and hold the activation button until the info appears.

Note: for every beep, it will charge you 1 euro, dollar or pound, whichever currency you're using.
I've tried. But I did not understand anything from the icons. I think it's the drop icon that shows the humidity. However, despite the 8% humidity, nothing changed when I sprinkled liquid manure. :confusednew:

faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:46 pm

humbe wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:51 am
You can use amy type of fertilizing for each fertilizer step but after fertilizing the field must change state before you can do the next. So you can for instance fert, cultivate, fert, seed, fert and get done before plants grow up, or you can fertilize once per growth stage but if you have crop destruction it would be best with a method allowing narrow wheels..
Amy type fertilizing?

humbe

Post by humbe » Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 pm

There's nothing in the game you can do to affect soil moisture.. Just hope for weather to fix. Any sort of fertilization only adds to the fertilization levels shown in blue in the map menu which affects crop yields. There is even an irrigation system mod to spray water, but it doesn't affect moisture level either, as that would have to integrate with seasons to do it. (fixed typo in post above)

faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:53 pm

humbe wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 pm
There's nothing in the game you can do to affect soil moisture.. Just hope for weather to fix. Any sort of fertilization only adds to the fertilization levels shown in blue in the map menu which affects crop yields. There is even an irrigation system mod to spray water, but it doesn't affect moisture level either, as that would have to integrate with seasons to do it. (fixed typo in post above)
I understand. Thank you.

ace54858

Post by ace54858 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:51 pm

faruk9154 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:45 pm
Bryan83 wrote:

I've tried. But I did not understand anything from the icons. I think it's the drop icon that shows the humidity. However, despite the 8% humidity, nothing changed when I sprinkled liquid manure. :confusednew:
this might help it has a screen shot and show's what each icon means :) https://www.yesmods.com/fs19-seasons-19 ... ss-silage/

faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:58 pm

ace54858 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:51 pm
faruk9154 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:45 pm
Bryan83 wrote:

this might help it has a screen shot and show's what each icon means :) https://www.yesmods.com/fs19-seasons-19 ... ss-silage/
Oww. Thanks. :chinese: