Sussex Farm problem

nerkags

Sussex Farm problem

Post by nerkags »

hi guys, I just tried to do one transporting mission and my game was cracked I could not drive any vehicle, so I restart my game and I noticed that all my animals are gone :hmm:
maybe someone had same problems?
Patrick73

Re: Sussex Farm problem

Post by Patrick73 »

Was it a mushroom contract by any chance? I had all sorts of fun with that one...flying vehicles and pallets. It didn’t cause any problems with animals though
nerkags

Post by nerkags »

ye was exactly that one
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Be careful of the transport mission. Mushrooms are bad, I’ve had problems with tomatoes too
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

I have just started on Sussex Farm, and I am finding that the pallet deliveries are back to what they were like in FS15 difficulty getting the folks in and getting the pallet off at the other end, I am sure the game was better than this when it first came out, is this a multi crop problem?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

j_maybury wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:31 pm I have just started on Sussex Farm, and I am finding that the pallet deliveries are back to what they were like in FS15 difficulty getting the folks in and getting the pallet off at the other end, I am sure the game was better than this when it first came out, is this a multi crop problem?
Have you got the csz pack installed as I believe it is causing issues with pallets.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

norfolk farmer wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:27 am
j_maybury wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:31 pm I have just started on Sussex Farm, and I am finding that the pallet deliveries are back to what they were like in FS15 difficulty getting the folks in and getting the pallet off at the other end, I am sure the game was better than this when it first came out, is this a multi crop problem?
Have you got the csz pack installed as I believe it is causing issues with pallets.
Thanks, Norfolk Farmer, I'd forgotten that, that one was giving a big bunch of errors, I guess, I really did not want to lose that one! I suppose it will have to go for now. Hope it gets fixed soon.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

j_maybury wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:52 am
norfolk farmer wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:27 am
Thanks, Norfolk Farmer, I'd forgotten that, that one was giving a big bunch of errors, I guess, I really did not want to lose that one! I suppose it will have to go for now. Hope it gets fixed soon.
I think it was in the testing list again the other day.
Macce

Post by Macce »

Not sure is this a problem or am I doing something wrong..

Started new game as farm-manager and am having issue with farm lime storage. As previously, on new farmer mode have unloaded lime, seed, fertilizer etc. in farm and have an ability to load at the same point. Right now, in my new game save all my lime that unloaded in farm isn't available to access from my farm, when checking from options it seems it has gone to the other silos that I don't own, althou volume of said silo is 80000l which I remember being the farm silo volume..

Hope you got my point
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Macce wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:25 am Not sure is this a problem or am I doing something wrong..

Started new game as farm-manager and am having issue with farm lime storage. As previously, on new farmer mode have unloaded lime, seed, fertilizer etc. in farm and have an ability to load at the same point. Right now, in my new game save all my lime that unloaded in farm isn't available to access from my farm, when checking from options it seems it has gone to the other silos that I don't own, althou volume of said silo is 80000l which I remember being the farm silo volume..

Hope you got my point
Do own the main farm area not then you need to buy to access the lime fertilizer from the other points
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Macce

Post by Macce »

Sorry, that was my bad, figured it out after came back from work. Nothing was wrong with the silos, it was a modded fertilizer spreader, Amazone ZA-M, it wasn't registering any silos unlike other spreaders