The last DLC of FS19?

iwan073

Re: The last DLC of FS19?

Post by iwan073 »

Ado239 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:06 am
I never understood why giants maps got so much hate.
There's no hate. It's just that some modder maps feel more immersive.
Ignorance is bliss
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

CountryBoyModding wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:31 am
eric21 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:09 pm They have 21 tractors and 4 combines, in the website
so Deutz would not match the 58 coming
We aren't going to get 58 items in a single DLC. It's arisen from speculation from press releases and existing items. People have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5.

See my posts here and here and Martin Rabl's explanation here (the Marketing Manager).

In short there are already 446 items in game. So to make up the "over 450 items" in game they only need to add five in the DLC. It will have much more than that of course, but it's certainly not going to be 58.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Ado239 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:06 am
Alagos wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:40 pm I myself still play on Fellsbrun, close to 500 hours on there by now. And in FS17 I had a Goldcrest save with around 700 hours.
Which kind of proves a new map wont interest me either. I can never be bothered to switch :grin:
I never understood why giants maps got so much hate. I enjoyed all of them Since i started with FS15. I've 350 hours on felsbrunn after restarting it
It think it's the sparse, spacious layout and plain rectangular fields. It looks nothing like farm land does in real life.

It's almost certainly down to the basic helpers as people like BulletBill and OxygenDavid have shown you can make beautiful detailed maps and keep excellent performance (Oakfield Farm had higher performance than the base game maps in FS17), so it's not a limitation of the graphics on current gen consoles.

Felsbrunn in particular is far, far better than any GIANTS map before it, but the same issues reside as with every other FS game before it; it just doesn't look like farm land.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Well deutz is a great brand. Hopefully they have the combines and tractors similar to FS13, even the agrovector telehandler was a beast. would the DLC have a new map ( the deutz homeland of Germany). Deutz fahr looks pretty spiffy and alagos must be onto something, as there is only the series 9 deutz in game. I wonder why deutz don't build bigger tractors. The fendt 939 uses deutz power, so I wonder why deutz don't up their drivetrain to have a 400hp tractor. 🤔
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Where are the DLC content numbers comming from. I'm out of the loop with that, so I have no idea.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Yeahrightio wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:51 am Where are the DLC content numbers comming from. I'm out of the loop with that, so I have no idea.
I counted them myself, using the relevant pages on the FS website for those DLCs I don't have and the Kverneland/Vicon DLC, eg here.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Oh, sorry Gav. I now understand where everyone is getting these numbers. Giants wouldn't release 58 peices of gear in the DLC, would they? Are they going to put out a DLC map this version?

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

I suppose they could in theory, but they never have before and it's highly unlikely they would now. And if they do it wouldn't just be the expected Deutz-Fahr DLC.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Yeah rightio. Do you think they might do a German equipment DLC Gav. Germany is home to deutz, fendt, Krone and lemken (?) So maybe 58 bits of gear might come from multiple brands.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ugh it's not 58. Also brands have different equipment in different countries so we might see equipment in a different country not in Germany
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Nah, there won't be 58 items. Like most I think we'll get just a Deutz-Fahr DLC, possibly with a sprinkling of SAME or Lamborghini (also part of the SDF group).

I remember reading recently that Deutz-Fahr are trying to make a push in North America too, so Deutz-Fahr makes complete sense when considering it covers both of GIANTS main playerbases (Europe and NA).
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

How much gear does everyone think will be in this mysterious DLC?

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Probably less than the Claas Platinum DLC, probably more than the other DLCs. Martin Rabl himself said it " won't be a tiny one".

The Claas Platinum Expansion had 37 items plus 1 unique bonus item, but I doubt this will be that big. I'd expect this one to be somewhere between 20 and 25.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Will this be the last DLC though, as there isn't likely to be fs21?

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Yeahrightio wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:07 pm Will this be the last DLC though, as there isn't likely to be fs21?
Yes, it’s the last one. They said there would be 3 more.

The first one we had a few weeks ago. (Bourgault)
The second one is the upcoming Kverneland DLC.

The third one is the one we’re speculating about here
Ignorance is bliss