The last DLC of FS19?

Alagos

Re: The last DLC of FS19?

Post by Alagos »

Same, mainly for the reason that quite a big part of the vocal community doesn't like Giants maps anyways.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

IceUul wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:13 pm I think most likely we get lot of good equipment, possible is also a new map, new crop is not very likely to happen.
Why a map? Since FS19 we still do not have a extra map from DLC, all previous FS series included a map.
There are already 3 maps in base game + modhub: Fellsbrun, Ravenport and Estancia Lapacho.
In FS17 there where also 3 maps including platinum one. I like to see a extra map, as long it is a European, otherwise not interested.
Alagos wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:38 pm Same, mainly for the reason that quite a big part of the vocal community doesn't like Giants maps anyways.
Indeed: the vocal community, I bet there are a lot of less vocal players just playing on base game maps. My favorite map from 17 is Sosnovka and in 19 I'm still playing Fellsbrun.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Estanchio is not base game, it's a mod, as was Sosnovka
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

I myself still play on Fellsbrun, close to 500 hours on there by now. And in FS17 I had a Goldcrest save with around 700 hours.
Which kind of proves a new map wont interest me either. I can never be bothered to switch :grin:
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Guil wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:09 pm Estanchio is not base game, it's a mod, as was Sosnovka
Estancia was DLC for 17 and Sosnovka was DLC for 15 and base game map for 17, so not a mod. I'm not sure, but I think Estancia was not ready to be released with base game and that's why it came later as mod.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes I know they were dlc for the previous games. Yes you're right about sosnovka in FS17, I thought it came as a mod.
squerble

Post by squerble »

I'm guessing we could see a huge range from either a new brand (likely one I have never heard of like Bourgault) or filling out the range of another brand that only has a couple of items at the moment and agree maybe the Deutz Fahr for that.

That being said, I'm hoping there's an update to the base game to finish out the Claas range to add in a tedder, windrower, and a smaller Rollant round baler without the wrapping technology. I know this will cause outcry from those who say most of the DLCs are adding what we already have (which I agree with) but it'd be nice to have as close as I can to an all-Claas inventory on my maps.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

I started with 17 so I don't know but weren't pigs and soybeans added in 15 expansion?

Hopefully next version will have an actual American looking American map as base, vindicate yourselfs from the atrocity of ravenport giants!
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
CountryBoyModding

Post by CountryBoyModding »

iwan073 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:55 pm If GIANTS has these models in FS19, I don’t see a reason for them NOT to share them with us. This as free downloads or as paid DLC.

As for Deutz-Fahr; perhaps there is or was going to be an announcement for the next Farming Simulator.
could be have not thought of that
CountryBoyModding

IceUul wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:25 am I put my bet on Deutz-Fahr.
Why?
1. Farmcon 2020 will be held on Deutz-Fahr arena, also this time we get the DLC announcment and DLC will follow in autumn 2020. Same scenario happened already with Claas.
2. Deutz-Fahr has lot of new equipment to represent inside the game.
3. Deutz-Fahr as long time FS partner has very few and outdated equipment inside the game at the moment, desperately need for renewal.

Perhaps new harvesters, tractors and more things from SDF group incoming?

I think Berthoud and New Holland stuff will be released as free mods or addons, when it is right time to release them.
I think there are not enough of pieces of them to make a DLC.
deutz only has one tractor ingame too
CountryBoyModding

eric21 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:09 pm They have 21 tractors and 4 combines, in the website
so Deutz would not match the 58 coming
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:46 am I started with 17 so I don't know but weren't pigs and soybeans added in 15 expansion?
Speaking as a console player, no. The 15 expansion brought the Sosnovka map and Zetor/Rostselmash equipment.

Pigs and soybeans didn't hit until 17.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
eric21

Post by eric21 »

CountryBoyModding wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:31 am
eric21 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:09 pm They have 21 tractors and 4 combines, in the website
so Deutz would not match the 58 coming
But they have other stuff too

How about 2-3 brands one one dlc?
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

CountryBoyModding wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:27 am
IceUul wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:25 am I put my bet on Deutz-Fahr.
Why?
1. Farmcon 2020 will be held on Deutz-Fahr arena, also this time we get the DLC announcment and DLC will follow in autumn 2020. Same scenario happened already with Claas.
2. Deutz-Fahr has lot of new equipment to represent inside the game.
3. Deutz-Fahr as long time FS partner has very few and outdated equipment inside the game at the moment, desperately need for renewal.

Perhaps new harvesters, tractors and more things from SDF group incoming?

I think Berthoud and New Holland stuff will be released as free mods or addons, when it is right time to release them.
I think there are not enough of pieces of them to make a DLC.
deutz only has one tractor ingame too
Scroll back a page and read more carefuly.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Alagos wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:40 pm I myself still play on Fellsbrun, close to 500 hours on there by now. And in FS17 I had a Goldcrest save with around 700 hours.
Which kind of proves a new map wont interest me either. I can never be bothered to switch :grin:
I never understood why giants maps got so much hate. I enjoyed all of them Since i started with FS15. I've 350 hours on felsbrunn after restarting it
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*