Why are patato pallets arent in the game basic shop

Xtrememaster

Why are patato pallets arent in the game basic shop

Post by Xtrememaster »

I like to know why patato pallets arent available in the base game under shop..
Because now i wanted to do a contract about planting patatos in the ground.. But there isnt a pallet with patatos to fill the patato planter with.
Now i cancel the contract, because i cant going any further without the patato pallets.

I like to know if giants could add patato pallets with a next game patch.. How its now, its a kind of strange happening.

With patato pallets i mean, that you could buy them in small pallets (like the big bags, en pallets for samplings). So you have something to fill your planting machine with.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
diar1410

Re: Why are patato pallets arent in the game basic shop

Post by diar1410 »

Xtrememaster wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:42 pm I like to know why patato pallets arent available in the base game under shop..
Because now i wanted to do a contract about planting patatos in the ground.. But there isnt a pallet with patatos to fill the patato planter with.
Now i cancel the contract, because i cant going any further without the patato pallets.

I like to know if giants could add patato pallets with a next game patch.. How its now, its a kind of strange happening.

With patato pallets i mean, that you could buy them in small pallets (like the big bags, en pallets for samplings). So you have something to fill your planting machine with.
Something similar happened to me and I planted potatoes and I didn't know how to fill the planter until a friend told me that he will try the seed pallets and that's how I got the potato, which is rare.
I speak Spanish, sorry for my English... PS5
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

I know you can get potato with a seeder and seed.. But the problem here is, when doing a contract you will getting an potato planter and so not a seeder.. So i when borow the equipement i cant use seed instead, so i need the patatos to fill the planter.. It should work when you beforehand had planted potato on you own farm and have them stocked up, so you can pick them up from there.
But if you starting clean, and also dont have those potatos you cant fill the planter when starting on a contract. So i ended up with a death end.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
anthu

Post by anthu »

Your can fill the potato planter with the giants seed palett the first time.
Lg
Andreas
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

You fill the potato planter with seeds from the seed pallets
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Umm what they said, but theres a potato pallet mod
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

Xtrememaster wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:42 pm I like to know why patato pallets arent available in the base game under shop..

There are potato pallets under pallets
Don't leak mods
Bootdancer47

Post by Bootdancer47 »

That potato seed pallet has an issue with a missing file-used it anyway along with what was supposed to be a 2 row planter that was actually a 4-row and the crop never grew--don' know which mod has the issue or if both of them are bad.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Sinclaircool wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:30 pm

There are potato pallets under pallets
Where, i cant find them..
Bootdancer47

Post by Bootdancer47 »

I think it is a mod from a modding site and not in the vanilla game.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

These are the pallets on Modhub, they are probably only for when harvesting - https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019 - and not for filling a planter, there you will have to buy seed pallets..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Can't the RH 24-60 make crates?
Though, won't help you until you got potatoes.

But, a buy all mod should allow you to buy them?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...