fs21

REDSTER-85

Re: fs21

Post by REDSTER-85 »

If next farm sim releases in next 2 years, there is a possibility of it releasing on both generations. Ps4 released November 2013/February 3014 in Japan. FS15 released on ps3/4 on May 19 2015. Within the first 2 years the market wouldn't be big enough for games that aren't triple A titles. And even the bigger games will release on both gens if possible. It just takes that long for a generation to fizzle out. 1 significant thing that would prevent both gens is if next gen is a massive jump. Ps2 going on 3, only thing that was being released was sports games.

Release on both generations could possibly benefit console players to some small degree. FS15 allowed a great deal more equipment current gen versus last, so much so I wonder if bigger maps would have been possible, even is increase wasn't much.

As for price, Ps3 launched at 600, Xbox benefited a great deal. Ps4 launched at 400, and dropped price in 2 years. I paid about 250 and I plan on waiting again. Geanted, I'm not sure if I'm going to even move.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.