Farm Sim 19 , new user question

MNDes

Farm Sim 19 , new user question

Post by MNDes »

Hello!
I recently purchased farm sim 19 for the Xbox for my husband. His brother also has it, though there is a DLC or a Mod on his that allows him to get the Big Bud 747
How would I be able to get that for mine? I think I've looked everywhere, but I'm not sure
L2K Perma

Re: Farm Sim 19 , new user question

Post by L2K Perma »

The Big Bud would be on the ModHub under large tractors.

In the main menu selects Mods, then click on Large Tractors.

By default, the modhub shows top mods only, so be sure to switch it to show all mods, which I believe is done by clicking the left stick.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
RedJester

Post by RedJester »

I think the Big Bud is alright up in the first page of the 'Most Downloaded" list on PS4 as well. You can also press Square and do a search for Big Bud.
MNDes

Post by MNDes »

Okay! How do I go about downloading that stuff on the console?
humbe

Post by humbe »

The mods are all free and available for him when he plays though.. Nothing you need to buy extra if you're thinking the gift should include the big bud mod..

I don't play console so I don't know exactly commands there, but I assume there's a main menu on console too, with a 'mods' option, where you can select 'show all mods' or something. Press a button for search and write big bud, select the mod and press download
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

On the start up page, go to mods, click it, go to large tractors, click it, scroll until you see the big bud, click to install, then go to your save game, and make sure you select it when the screen pops up with mods to select or deselect on your save game.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.