Cant unload Herbicide from Kuhn Deltis 1302 MTA3

Xtrememaster

Cant unload Herbicide from Kuhn Deltis 1302 MTA3

Post by Xtrememaster »

There seems to be a problem when unloading herbicide from the Kuhn Deltis 1302 MTA3 sprayer..
It happens when the herbicide stays in the sprayer.. After i want to inload it, because i need fertilizer to spray in the field

It complains about : not enough space to unload. This even happend when i tried this on a empy large field.

The only way to get rid of the herbicide is to drain down the tank to enable the sprayer to spray.

I like the know from giants can this be solved in a next patch?

Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
L2K Perma

Re: Cant unload Herbicide from Kuhn Deltis 1302 MTA3

Post by L2K Perma »

Have you tried it on a base game map? Could be an issue with the map and not with the implement. Also might want to check if the Manure System mod is interfering with it, as I see that is installed. If I recall you should still be able to use the default unload method though even with MS installed.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

As long as you're using mods, it can't be classified as a game bug.
Currently it's more than likely a mod conflict or in this case possibly not even that because it might just be an MS feature.

If you do however test it without mods and want to report a bug, please use the bug report forum and read the how to report a bug topic linked in my signature.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

L2K Perma wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:04 am Have you tried it on a base game map? Could be an issue with the map and not with the implement. Also might want to check if the Manure System mod is interfering with it, as I see that is installed. If I recall you should still be able to use the default unload method though even with MS installed.
Its the first stock map thats included in the game..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I did have this issue with dual wheels and looks like you have duals on.

Try with a tractor without duals and I guaranteed it will work.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Are you using the basegame sprayer or the modded one from Holger Sengstock?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Alagos wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:30 am As long as you're using mods, it can't be classified as a game bug.
Currently it's more than likely a mod conflict or in this case possibly not even that because it might just be an MS feature.

If you do however test it without mods and want to report a bug, please use the bug report forum and read the how to report a bug topic linked in my signature.
I have deselected every mod before starting the game. But the problem still exist. But i dont know if the problem is also on the american map.
But it happend on the europ map
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Miketeg wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:38 pm I did have this issue with dual wheels and looks like you have duals on.

Try with a tractor without duals and I guaranteed it will work.
Ok i will try, thanks for you input.

If this is true, then giants have to reposition where the barrel starts to empty out.. (so out of the range of the tires)

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:39 pm Are you using the basegame sprayer or the modded one from Holger Sengstock?
The sprayer is from the basic game.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Yep, it was not a bug before, looks like they changed something in the latest patch.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

I found the problem.. AS Miketeg said, its because of the dual wheels setup.. So giants have to address this problem. Fix is to move the barrel more from the tracktor with dual wheels.

Made a bug report from it.. I hope they will resolve it as quick as possible.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Hi,
I have a modded Fendt 509c(Fendt exhaust 2/515c tuning) with thin dual rear tires, and a modded Kuhn interactive sprayer.

I overcame the error message by lowering the sprayer and then it unloads as expected.

Cheers!
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end