Please fix traffic!

Sinclaircool

Re: Please fix traffic!

Post by Sinclaircool »

eric21 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:04 pm Also mod makers change the speed of traffic and also calm down
It maybe giants should make the traffic faster
Don't leak mods
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

If Giants makes the traffic speed faster you just get in trouble more often ;)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Shadow250

Post by Shadow250 »

i used to enjoy the traffic in fs 13. like picking them up with a forklift and dumping them in the river or just plowing them along. or stacking cars up. yup that was fun.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

The traffic on sandy bay full sends it and then your going slower than them, unlike everywhere else where a tractor can go faster than the speed limit.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

On pc, medicine creek and midwest horizons the traffic will run you off the road.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Much as I hate to admit, this, I turned traffic off a week or so back while running a sugar beet harvest between Field 4 and the Ranch on R-Port, and never turned it back on. I sort of miss the background and sense of population, but I don't miss the game spawning 5 cars in front of me right as I exit a field. Broken is broken.
Old fat guy with a day job...
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

Speaking about FS13 features, I still cannot get it why Giants removed the milkman who was coming with his truck to collect the milk.
Anyway, back to the topic, I keep traffic off. I know is not a so-called realistic, but when you are in your tractor and step on people in the street, is this realistic ?? No need to mention how annoying was to have the AI honking their horns all the time :lol:
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I just don't understand why the traffic can't have the same collision distance to us (the player) as it has to a worker - I mean, if a worker is within 50m of the road, the cars make a full stop!!
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick