MN Millennial Farmer Map First Look | The Squad

Dairydeere

Re: MN Millennial Farmer Map First Look | The Squad

Post by Dairydeere »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:46 pm
cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:46 pm I enjoyed MrSealyP's look at the map. I also enjoyed the fact he wanted to respect Mapper's Paradise by not showing all the easter egg stuff and revealing too many spoilers for things hidden in the map for Players to find themselves. Shame DJGoHam couldn't be as reserved in his video, as soon as he said "I'm going to show you everything as well as a few secrets Mapper's Paradise have up their sleeves for you." I turned off the video. Dude needs to realise sometimes less is more in these kind of videos, why spoil everything for the players and why spoil what the author's have worked hard to put in to surprise the players?
If you turned it off then how would you know? Its called hype. He is a dj he knows how to build hype and interest. He loves getting the sneak peeks and early releases to show off to viewers he would never jeopardize that buy showing something he was asked not too, he doesn't disrespect modders like that.

Maybe watch the video next time before knocking it.
CowsGoMoo wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:39 pm [/Spoiler]
Jonny3355 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:01 pm
Bobbydj1980 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:13 pm I don't watch the squad his videos are stupid I'll wait for mrsealyp to do a first look
Finally found someone else that thinks the same about him
If you want to watch farming on farm sim videos keep looking. Dude will do anything BUT farming if it gets views.[/Spoiler]
Agreed on both of these. The Squad tries to avoid the farming sometimes, which he explains he has to keep it interesting to get people t watch it. Tbf, it's his style, he does what he wants. It's the viewer's opinion whether or not they like it, but overall I wouldn't consider him a avid FS player. I think he does a lot of the uncommon stuff, which is nice at some times, but not for people who like to watch true Farming Simulator. DJ, agreed, I like him because he gets hype going. Although not actually a DJ, IRL, he still is more of a crazy have fun kind of guy. Klutch Simulations is kind of like this. I think if I could pick one YT who truly gets the best out of FS, it's Daggerwin. And he did a wonderful job not showing every single thing, but giving a great view of it still.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Dairydeere wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:53 am
Agreed on both of these. The Squad tries to avoid the farming sometimes, which he explains he has to keep it interesting to get people t watch it. Tbf, it's his style, he does what he wants. It's the viewer's opinion whether or not they like it, but overall I wouldn't consider him a avid FS player. I think he does a lot of the uncommon stuff, which is nice at some times, but not for people who like to watch true Farming Simulator. DJ, agreed, I like him because he gets hype going. Although not actually a DJ, IRL, he still is more of a crazy have fun kind of guy. Klutch Simulations is kind of like this. I think if I could pick one YT who truly gets the best out of FS, it's Daggerwin. And he did a wonderful job not showing every single thing, but giving a great view of it still.
[/quote]

Don't know where you get your info from but DjGoHam is a disc jockey in real life. I used to watch dagger but then he got to the point half his content was his survival role play so unsubed.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:31 am
I used to watch dagger but then he got to the point half his content was his survival role play so unsubed.
Only thing I dislike about the SR is the fact that he upgrades at a snail's pace, be nice to see him get a little further. I really like his Sandy Bay series right now
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:46 pm Maybe watch the video next time before knocking it.
Sorry but if a Video Maker says in the first few minutes of their video that they are going to show everything and all the hidden secret stuff, that tends lead me in going to believe what they are saying and turn off the video to avoid getting spoilers for myself. If in the rest of his video he did a 180 degree turn and decided not to show everything and not show the secrets, then why say such a stupid line at the start of your video which may well get people to turn off. Obviously at that point he's got his YouTube Click but I'd guess the watch time statistic on the video probably would have dropped off massively right after he said "I'm going to show you everything as well as a few secrets Mapper's Paradise have up their sleeves for you." and that's a direct quote from the video by the way. I wasn't the only person who doesn't want all the hidden stuff spoiling, I certainly didn't before the map is on my own PC/Server and I'm finding it myself.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:46 pm I enjoyed MrSealyP's look at the map. I also enjoyed the fact he wanted to respect Mapper's Paradise by not showing all the easter egg stuff and revealing too many spoilers for things hidden in the map for Players to find themselves. Shame DJGoHam couldn't be as reserved in his video, as soon as he said "I'm going to show you everything as well as a few secrets Mapper's Paradise have up their sleeves for you." I turned off the video. Dude needs to realise sometimes less is more in these kind of videos, why spoil everything for the players and why spoil what the author's have worked hard to put in to surprise the players?
If you turned it off then how would you know? Its called hype. He is a dj he knows how to build hype and interest. He loves getting the sneak peeks and early releases to show off to viewers he would never jeopardize that buy showing something he was asked not too, he doesn't disrespect modders like that.

Jonny3355 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:01 pm
Finally found someone else that thinks the same about him
If you want to watch farming on farm sim videos keep looking. Dude will do anything BUT farming if it gets views.[/Spoiler]
+1
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

I dont play that many US maps, but might try this one just to get chance to use US machinery more. And MF is great channel of course :)
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Tell me if I’m wrong but I thought mappers paradise was hoping to have this map in for the mod contest?
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Ekan wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:37 am

+1
2+ for the post 10+ for dagger *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

TobiHH wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:21 pm DJGoHAM is never reserved. Watched 2 or 3 videos of him, but always had the feeling that he is close to a heart attack. Even when he presents the 50th 6m cultivator he flips out.
that´s too much over the top for me.
GoHAM sounds fake as hell with his weird voices and fake laugh.
Can’t watch him
Ignorance is bliss
Sooiee

Post by Sooiee »

Just started it and can't open any of the big doors on buildings. Console, Xbox. Anyone else have that problem
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Sooiee wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:54 pm Just started it and can't open any of the big doors on buildings. Console, Xbox. Anyone else have that problem
All console players do, that is why it is no longer on the modhub.
Sooiee

Post by Sooiee »

Thanks, I noticed that shortly after I wrote this lol