Xbox One X performance

Kdogg

Xbox One X performance

Post by Kdogg »

I play FS19 on an xbox one x and not sure if it's my imagination or not but the performance isn't great at the moment. Framerate has always dipped when more workers are working but lately it seems terrible! I was about 20hrs in on LaCoronella without seasons and just couldn't play with the bad frame rate anymore. Currently about 20hrs into oakfield with update and seasons and the frame rate is starting to affect gameplay. Anyone know if there is something on the console itself to do that can improve performance?

Edit Alagos: moved to EN section
Treckerfahrer_S394

Re: Xbox One X performance

Post by Treckerfahrer_S394 »

I have the same problem on my Xbox one x :/
Plattform: PC,Xbox one X, PS4 Slim
Spiele:Ls15,Ls17,Ls19
Spiel Version :1.6.1.0.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I'm on a One S, but I noticed I will get horrible framerate drops if I have too much stuff clustered too close together. If you have a tight yard, try spacing your vehicles/tools out some.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

More than 2 hired workers is also a killer for framerates.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Kdogg wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:36 pm I play FS19 on an xbox one x and not sure if it's my imagination or not but the performance isn't great at the moment. Framerate has always dipped when more workers are working but lately it seems terrible! I was about 20hrs in on LaCoronella without seasons and just couldn't play with the bad frame rate anymore. Currently about 20hrs into oakfield with update and seasons and the frame rate is starting to affect gameplay. Anyone know if there is something on the console itself to do that can improve performance?

Edit Alagos: moved to EN section
I have a ps4 pro and i noticed a big fps drop on La Cornella versus other maps. The flicker around the map was the killer for me.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
DJ Dodgy

Post by DJ Dodgy »

Yes, posted a bug report a while ago. On the ps4 pro it's a lot smoother, for me on x1x the fields judder along. This is on a 1080p TV.