Consumables Storage

FarmCatJenkins

Consumables Storage

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Looking for some help finding a mod. Id like to get something similar to this:
Placeable Storage Silo

But not that. Anytime I search for fertilizer storage or something similar, this is the only mod that shows up. Not saying I don't like it, but I'd like something a little different on my new save. It's an American map. Or if there is a small silo out there without the big clunky grain drop on the ground, I'd be willing to make changes to the fill type. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I did find this on the modhub: Dynamic Grain Storage but it uses GC. Is it complicated to remove the Global Company aspect of something, and just use it as a silo?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
RedJester

Re: Consumables Storage

Post by RedJester »

MF shed pack on modhub. The silo there is very different and holds 500k liters of just about everything. The only other one off the top of my head that does fertilizer is the multifruit silo pack. I don't know if they are going to be the style you are looking for though.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Not sure on removing the global company aspect, if you can find another silo you like the look of you could edit it to accept the fill types you want to use it for.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I think this would work for you

It is just a grain silo but as you stated it can be edited to take fill types you want. (I often use it for storing lime fert and seeds, but being on console I have to place a small multifruit silo nearby to get the fill types I need)
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:57 pm Not sure on removing the global company aspect, if you can find another silo you like the look of you could edit it to accept the fill types you want to use it for.
Having re read your post, I see you are already on the case with editing one if needed *thumbsup*
humbe

Post by humbe »

I'm using the mod you mentioned but sadly there are some limitations. I use fertilizer wagons for both lime and fertilizer but Ive not found a single cart that will unload bulk. Ive had to unload into big bags, load them into bulk trailer and then get them in silo. Ive also found seeders not working to fill up from bulk but requiring seed bags. And also some seeders too wide to get beneath the silo. No seeder that can unload bulk but at least the same seed works for multiple fruits.
Jehosaphet

Post by Jehosaphet »

humbe wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:20 pm I'm using the mod you mentioned but sadly there are some limitations. I use fertilizer wagons for both lime and fertilizer but Ive not found a single cart that will unload bulk. Ive had to unload into big bags, load them into bulk trailer and then get them in silo. Ive also found seeders not working to fill up from bulk but requiring seed bags. And also some seeders too wide to get beneath the silo. No seeder that can unload bulk but at least the same seed works for multiple fruits.
Hey just curious Humble, I'm new and way ignorant here, but I've noticed that some containers seem to need to be opened before they'll allow themselves to be filled...by pressing the "N" button beforehand? Something I recently learned that you probably know, but...just in case!
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Are you looking to store your own stuff, or for easy access to seed/fert/lime/etc.? For the latter, I have the MF Seed and Fertilizer sheds, and they are great. I also just noticed this:

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

As I expand across the map, I find myself spending a lot of time driving back "home" to refill tools, so this look interesting...
Old fat guy with a day job...
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

For storage, but I found one that I modified. Thanks for the input!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins