Tensions belts

Buhda1508

Tensions belts

Post by Buhda1508 »

We all know when we are trying to transport something from the shop to our farm with low loader trailer and suddenly u lose ur what u're transporting and just wish there were a way to fasten the cargo with tension belts (can only be done to object)
juf.de

Re: Tensions belts

Post by juf.de »

Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

would love a mod low loader with the ability to strap any vehicle down o console
Xbox one
Eische

Post by Eische »

Jonny3355 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:16 pm would love a mod low loader with the ability to strap any vehicle down o console
Check out the linked one above.
This is actually a set: It contains the low loader itself an those yellow parts.
You place those parts (pick them up by hand) on top of the machine you want to strap down. Once you activate the tension belts, they will go over those parts and strapping down everything which is below them.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Eische wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:20 pm
Jonny3355 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:16 pm would love a mod low loader with the ability to strap any vehicle down o console
This is actually a set: It contains the low loader itself an those yellow parts.
You place those parts (pick them up by hand) on top of the machine you want to strap down. Once you activate the tension belts, they will go over those parts and strapping down everything which is below them.
if u try to strap anything bigger than a skidsteer it wont work and to fidely
Xbox one
RedJester

Post by RedJester »

I used those belt supports with the RA 8000 3A(great trailer as it has belts and ramps to transport stuff and doubles as an autoloader bale trailer) and it worked wonderfully. When I got more funds I upgraded to the Fliegl Low Loader and the belt supports glitch out on this trailer. I believe that it has to do with the way this trailer/mod is coded as I dont actually need the supports to hold the tractor down on this trailer. However I also carry the Refillable IBC Tank Magic Fill on the platform and that does need to be strapped down but it only sometimes does and I can't use the belt supports because it glitches out with the trailer.
Those supports are a great but definitely test out on the trailer you want to use first.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

RedJester wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:36 pm

I used those belt supports with the RA 8000 3A(great trailer as it has belts and ramps to transport stuff and doubles as an autoloader bale trailer) and it worked wonderfully. When I got more funds I upgraded to the Fliegl Low Loader and the belt supports glitch out on this trailer. I believe that it has to do with the way this trailer/mod is coded as I dont actually need the supports to hold the tractor down on this trailer. However I also carry the Refillable IBC Tank Magic Fill on the platform and that does need to be strapped down but it only sometimes does and I can't use the belt supports because it glitches out with the trailer.
Those supports are a great but definitely test out on the trailer you want to use first.
ive tried all the trailers with ramps i have installed and the still wont work good idea adding tention support but i prefer the tention belt pack
Xbox one
RedJester

Post by RedJester »

Jonny3355 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:41 pm
ive tried all the trailers with ramps i have installed and the still wont work good idea adding tention support but i prefer the tention belt pack
With the RA 8000 3A and the Tension Belt Supports from the Lizard Trex6 mod it worked good enough. The tractor was not superglued to the trailer and would still shift or slide off if I did a hard turn fast( which is kinda funny because it leaves the belt supports and straps in the air with nothing underneath them). But it did work. With the Fliegl Low Loader it's like the tractor is glued to the trailer without belts or support. Another difference ( again in coding I believe) is that when the tractor is on the RA 8000 3A I had to shift over to the tractor to refill the sprayer attached to it. On the Fliegl, it shows how much fertilizer I have in the sprayer and extra tank when it's on the trailer. I don't have to shift over to tractor when I'm in the refill area.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

RedJester wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:55 pm
Jonny3355 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:41 pm
With the RA 8000 3A and the Tension Belt Supports from the Lizard Trex6 mod it worked good enough. The tractor was not superglued to the trailer and would still shift or slide off if I did a hard turn fast( which is kinda funny because it leaves the belt supports and straps in the air with nothing underneath them). But it did work. With the Fliegl Low Loader it's like the tractor is glued to the trailer without belts or support. Another difference ( again in coding I believe) is that when the tractor is on the RA 8000 3A I had to shift over to the tractor to refill the sprayer attached to it. On the Fliegl, it shows how much fertilizer I have in the sprayer and extra tank when it's on the trailer. I don't have to shift over to tractor when I'm in the refill area.
thats another reason i dont use it
Xbox one