Don't leave home without it! FS19 edition.

chedly_farms

Don't leave home without it! FS19 edition.

Post by chedly_farms »

Lets play a little fun "game". It's been a while since I think we seen a thread with this theme, and we get ne people all the time, so here we go...

What is your go-to tractor? Do you have one that you have to have no matter the map you play?

What is your go-to farm implement? Like your farm feels naked without it.

I'm sure there are more questions that could be asked, so if/when you reply, maybe ask one of your own.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
chedly_farms

Re: Don't leave home without it! FS19 edition.

Post by chedly_farms »

Tractor - I can't have a map without the CaseIH/International 1455xl. I love it, it like a euro-agri muscle car.

Implement - Wow, I asked this question and I'm not sure my answer... ohh just realized, the KPE 3.8 cultivator in John Deere colors. The Subsoiler version of it. I put it on every map I have at the moment.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Tractor... that’s a tough one.
I don’t think I have one that I always end up having. Sure, as starting vehicles I use old ones. So the choice isn’t that big on console.
But they eventually get replaced by modern tractors.

The brands all depend on where the map is located. And even then do I try to change the line-up in each new storyline.

I always used to go for Fendt on European maps, but ever since Claas came out, that’s my favorite brand. Not that I don’t like Fendt anymore. But if you look at the 900 series for example... it’s almost cartoon like compared to the awesome looking Claas models. So much more detail in the new FS stuff.

As for implements...
That would be the Weba 6m plow. Or Lizard these days I believe.
Almost every storyline this plow makes it to my lineup.

I think the new Kverneland DLC might have a few must-haves in it. Like that awesome fertilizer spreader. 45 meter spread! That’s awesome. And the Fastbale? Dang
Ignorance is bliss
garyst

Post by garyst »

Tractor- Karl farms case ih magnum. Been my favorite tractor since it was released, will be the afs connect magnum once that gets released.

Implement- the great plains 16 row twin row planter mod. Only because it is the only American brand planter with liquid fertilizer available on console at the moment.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Tractor-Fendt 1050 all around workhorse
Implement-Great plains YP 2425 since it can plant anything and i don't mind cultivatng before planting
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

First tractor I buy, no matter the map, is a Fendt 500 Favorite (gearshift sound). Then, I tune the engine and age the paint.
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

For tractors im a region specific type player so
Euro maps- Fendt 515c (gearshift sounds)
American - Case Puma CVX with tracks
UK- MF 390

However that said my fave tractor available is the 2wd JD4040

As for my goto must have implement, Agromasz BM75 its a mulch harrow(free fert states), weeder and grass,canola,osr seeder all in one.
My go to truck, not that you asked is the Lizard D754, it is a beast (even tougher in hot pink with blue stripes)
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I tend to change map and change brand, especially if there is a branded dealership on the map, so for Lone Oak I played Case, for Oakfield Claas and so on.

What I do tend to pattern is the function of the kit: I'll usually have a small tractor with a front loader to do animals, a medium size that does cultivating and corncart and a big tractor that does ploughing, drilling and mowing. I'll go for the biggest drill I can, because seed drilling feels slow, and usually a three-mower setup -- on front mower and the big double mowers. I always play Seasons, so I hardly ever bother with a hay tedder (If it were up to me, I'd have left tedding as a required step in haymaking), almost always a big square baler rather than a round baler and usually an autoload trailer for bales.

Then there's the anti-pattern: Things I've never done or used.
I've never yet used a Claas Lexion, despite them being my favourite combine, nor have I run a farm on NH kit, nor grown cotton or harvested sugar.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
gmoody79

Post by gmoody79 »

Tractor - Custom Modding's 8400R with 30" row crop and wheel weights. I grew using John Deere equipment on my great uncle's farm, so that what I saw on a daily basis.

Implement - Now that's a tough one. I use a lot of 3rd party John Deere equipment, plows, cultivars, seeders and planters. There not any one specific that is used every time but it might be the John Deere 3/5 section plows I got off a Facebook modding page I follow.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

I’m trying to vary my equipment usage at the moment. Trying to use things I normally ignore. Otherwise every farm will have a Deutz 9340, Fent 1050, a Claas Xerion 5000, and either A Claas Tucson or Lexion (depending on farm size)
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Tractor: I love old school rigs. The Case 7250 was always on my maps. Thats been replace by the John Deere 4840. Tough choice as im a big fan of Case and Deere.
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

Ado239 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:15 am Tractor: I love old school rigs. The Case 7250 was always on my maps. Thats been replace by the John Deere 4840. Tough choice as im a big fan of Case and Deere.
You could always RP that the 40 series was your tractor for big jobs when’s it was new but times moved on and a case 7250 is now the tractor for the heavy work?

Come on ADO you know you want to!! :lol:
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

New Holland T4.55 and if a trailer counts as an implement, the old Krone tipper.
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Newholland T8 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:48 pm
Ado239 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:15 am Tractor: I love old school rigs. The Case 7250 was always on my maps. Thats been replace by the John Deere 4840. Tough choice as im a big fan of Case and Deere.
You could always RP that the 40 series was your tractor for big jobs when’s it was new but times moved on and a case 7250 is now the tractor for the heavy work?

Come on ADO you know you want to!! :lol:
Damn you T8! Stirring my internal conflict! :lol:
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Zetor 77 series, just lovely little tractor, and the D-754.
For implements : The Meijer Holland Fred 2-3 for most balehandling, The Agri bumper, the safety weight, ArtMechanic PT-25 and the Bruns MBA 12000 sic.
And the eggplattet replacer mod is always active, even if the save doesn't have chickens at the moment.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...