Purchasing horses in Seasons South Carolina Geo for PS4

buhumphrey

Purchasing horses in Seasons South Carolina Geo for PS4

Post by buhumphrey »

I noticed while purchasing horses in South Carolina Geo the cost was $0 whether using a trailer or buying directly resulting in $0 fee and always $0 horse value which makes buying horses to train and resell for profit not possible.

Edit Alagos: Moved to General Discussion, this is not FS17
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Purchasing horses in Seasons South Carolina Geo for PS4

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

buhumphrey wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:12 pm I noticed while purchasing horses in South Carolina Geo the cost was $0 whether using a trailer or buying directly resulting in $0 fee and always $0 horse value which makes buying horses to train and resell for profit not possible.

No, you don't buy them to retrain them in Seasons. You board them for people that pay you a daily wage to maintain them.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
humbe

Post by humbe »

And you do get a $300 fee or something if you buy them from paddock instead of from animal dealer.. It just isn't visible in the price.. You earn a ton of money caring for horses in seasons, if you compare to what you pay for what you need to feed them, but of course it's some work with the riding..
buhumphrey

Post by buhumphrey »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:17 pm
buhumphrey wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:12 pm I noticed while purchasing horses in South Carolina Geo the cost was $0 whether using a trailer or buying directly resulting in $0 fee and always $0 horse value which makes buying horses to train and resell for profit not possible.

No, you don't buy them to retrain them in Seasons. You board them for people that pay you a daily wage to maintain them.
Thank you that makes sense now. Before I installed seasons I was buying and training them.