Whats the fast way to earn money on farming?

Xtrememaster

Whats the fast way to earn money on farming?

Post by Xtrememaster »

I like to know whats the fastest way to quick earn money on farming with fs19? (on the farming side)

First decide to do it on the way that would give me the most crops per acre.

- Cultivating, fertilizer, seeding, fertilizer, then remove the weeds with an harrow or use the sprayer. and on 3 times using calc

It took me alot of time to do this, this also means when the field is harvested it will again take a lot of time to make a new field.

Or is it just better to use fertilizer only one time? Yeah i know it would give you some less crops to the acre. But it will reduce the time to make an other new field again. So the second new field is quicker ready to harvest.. Becaust you are quicker you could do more fields at each time so you get the crops a lot quicker.. More fields is sooner profit.

And i know i could hire some one to do the work.. Only it will cost a lot of money to do.. So i then think its better to do it myself. And only hire when i really need somebody to help.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Mwal

Re: Whats the fast way to earn money on farming?

Post by Mwal »

My opinion is cotton, harvesting takes a little bit but the payout is big and planting is easy and it grows relatively quickly
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Selling silage bales is how i get cash fast. Put all my fields into grass. Lease a Big M, baler/wrapper and an auto loader.
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I’d say Silage bales.
Made out of grass, so don’t have to do anything after mowing it, just wait till it grows back.

Fertilize it once if you please.
Ignorance is bliss
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Sell the farm. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:44 pm Sell the farm. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I laughed way too much at this *thumbsup* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Gov.sub, and then windmills :frown: *thumbsdown* or slora panels?

Another easy way to make money is beehives
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

There's lots of ways to play the game without actually playing the game. If that's what you're asking, I can't help you. Otherwise, I would say plan and manage your time. You can't make the game pay you more, but you can expand and leverage your productivity. Use tools that do more than one job (seeders that cultivate, or the Stara one that cultivates, fertilizes, and seeds.) Use workers- yes, you pay them, but you get more done. Take as many contracts as you can manage, and use the loaner tools when you need to. Buy land when you can afford it. Resist the temptation to buy the biggest equipment. I still do seeding and spraying with a 110HP Valtra, and my biggest tractor is only 250HP. As an example, I did a sowing contract on Ravenport Field 7 with 2 Amazone D8-40's on my two smallest tractors, using two workers. I started them at opposite ends of the field, and let them work toward the middle. Even with worker pay and seed refills, I made good money, and with two workers, the job got done quickly. I did the same thing on contracts for fields 4 and 13, and all I had to do was run seed refills. I made around $50K in less than 2 hours. Make sure to stop them immediately when you get the "Contract Finished" alert to save seed and labor. Look at the contracts on offer, and plan to work multiples- fill up a spreader and go do every fertilizer job on the map. Personally, I stay away from baling jobs and anything involving sugarbeet or potatoes. I run time on Real, growth on slow, and use the extra time to work contracts. I currently own and work Ravenport Fields 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 23, 24, 25, 26. I have cash on hand to purchase Field 6, but I'm going to wait and do the weed and fertilize contracts when they come up, then buy it.
Old fat guy with a day job...
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Step1.plant big field with corn step2put on fertilizers as many times as you can and get weeds andeuten lime on lime step3 harvest with forager on final growth stage( not ready to harvest stage) step 4 make silagestep5 sell and make money!
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
wbthacker

Post by wbthacker »

I like fertilizer contracts. Buy a decent (solid) fertilizer spreader like the Amazone that covers a good swath (24+ meters). Hire a worker and have him buy fertilizer as he uses it, then take every contract you can get. You spend a little extra money on wages and paying extra for the fertilizer, but you will still pocket about 2/3rds of the contract value, for very little effort on your part. While he's working, you can spend your time working your own fields or taking other contracts.

Baling contracts are also good, but they take more of your time and need more equipment. But as a bonus, you usually don't have to turn in all the bales you make to complete the contract, so in addition to the contract money you'll start earning bales of silage. Store them up until the price is good, of course.

I've recently been playing Growers Farm on hard mode, with Seasons. I'm just into early autumn of my first year (thus, only one harvest), and even though I've only got two small fields, I've made a couple of million dollars just from contracting.

Now, there's also a cheesy way to make money. Look for a field that's ready to harvest, buy it, harvest it, and then sell it. You'll get back exactly what you paid, and the value of the crop is much more than you'd have been payed to contract harvest it. And when you sell the land back, the new owner will happily pay you to plant it and fertilize it, so it's better than actually owning the field. It's just cheesy... but if you're in a hurry to play with all the big equipment (and who can blame you?), this will get you there quickly.
humbe

Post by humbe »

Lets say that creating and selling grass silage bales gives the most money per second you play. Are you then content to only do that until you hit some self set limit, declaring that you've won the game and then you're done? If that's what you'd want to do, does it then matter if making those bales is the highest income or not, it's not like you'll test anything else to compare anyhow?`

I don't really get intention of the question. Are you saving up money for something? If so, what? Or do you want to have fun playing the game? If the latter, do you really think the most fun is had by finding the task with the most income and only do that?

The game isn't really set up to be balanced as to income, so setting up an economic challenge is tricky. You have to set your own rules as to what is allowed or not, and you'll likely find something that you allowed too good compared to the other tasks you may be doing.

In an attempt to doing so, I'm trying to optimize income per game time unit. I'm using seasons, meaning there's crop rotation, which gives incentives to grow different things. Also, meaning I only get one crop per year, so I better make the most of it. Thus, adding on animal husbandry. For instance, chickens turns wheat and barley into eggs which gives higher profit. Cows turns grass into milk which is worth much more than silage. They also give manure or slurry, which you can then use to save money fertilizing, or possibly use it for something else.

I don't know what type of game you want to play, but just finding whatever simple task gives the most profit and repeat it sounds pretty boring..
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:44 pm Sell the farm. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I already did, and purchased a smaller house from the MOD section..

But the question is for farming only..

Because you using twice the liquid for fertilizer its a lot of money spend then what your earn on the crops.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I think the increase in yield more than pays for the lime, fertilizer, herbicide, etc. I use dry fertilizer and a weeder to save on herbicide.
Old fat guy with a day job...