Purbeck Valley farm seasons?

Weebrown

Re: Purbeck Valley farm seasons?

Post by Weebrown »

On my 3rd year on this map with seasons on xbox one. It got stuck on mid winter. Id go to sleep an the next morning it was still showing day 3 mid winter. Did this into spring an game crashed. I reloaded a few times an still the same. Has this happened anyone else. Playing 6 day seasons
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Weebrown wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:44 pm On my 3rd year on this map with seasons on xbox one. It got stuck on mid winter. Id go to sleep an the next morning it was still showing day 3 mid winter. Did this into spring an game crashed. I reloaded a few times an still the same. Has this happened anyone else. Playing 6 day seasons
I am on PC and there is no seasons file listed in the zip file, I have the latest update, it must be on your systems only
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

blackiecat wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:07 pm
Weebrown wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:44 pm On my 3rd year on this map with seasons on xbox one. It got stuck on mid winter. Id go to sleep an the next morning it was still showing day 3 mid winter. Did this into spring an game crashed. I reloaded a few times an still the same. Has this happened anyone else. Playing 6 day seasons
I am on PC and there is no seasons file listed in the zip file, I have the latest update, it must be on your systems only
Ignore my last message Purbeck Valley has seasons in the file its running ok still in first year 6 days option
BPMorgan

Post by BPMorgan »

blackiecat wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:02 am Has anybody got seasons to work on this map,? I am on a PC, I tried it with seasons on and the map moved up the screen buy itself and everything just locked up, had to close it on the taskbar, tried it without seasons and it works ok.
Yes, I have Seasons working on PC OK but have problems with animal triggers but not likely to be restricted to Seasons.