Cybuchowo

Old McGlenno

Cybuchowo

Post by Old McGlenno »

I read the features on modhub for this new map on console, and it sounds pretty unique. Anyone tried it out/have any thoughts on it yet? I know I could probably watch one of daggerwin's videos but I don't have time just now.
RogsR35UK

Re: Cybuchowo

Post by RogsR35UK »

I loaded it and found that the area outside the fields could not be bought even though it had a price. I tend to use subsidies to have a complete map to play on! I like the idea of the extra crops, but the unbuyable priced areas has put me off.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

The goats and ducks sound interesting. It's made by zielak 04 so it's bound to be good.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
galkan

Post by galkan »

Hi!

I had 10+ hours into this map on console just to figure out things during two playthroughs.

I used standard seasons settings, no geo. And please note that the map does not work with straw harvest + seasons as indicated in the map description. You have to choose.

I'm afraid the map is very buggy even with standard season settings. The time doesn't move on on the rigthern side of the screen which results in soil temperature get stuck at 4C. You can't seed any cereals, not to mention corn, sunflower etc. However, you can get to see day/night cycle and time change in the seasons settings. I had this problem during both of my plays without the use of sleep option. I used both new farmer and farm manager difficulties.

Goats and ducks are interesting but there is no description as which animal breed(colour) does what? Are they all good for milk or meat? Ducks only produce eggs, or also sold for meat?

Nice texture of new crops + grass (had to see this without seasons).

Area outside of fields (roads etc) costs you 1 billion euros. And without them you cannt really use placeables as you cannot deform the land as you like. This will put many farmers off!

Unfriendly for helpers, as all polish maps. Don't leave helpers alone as there is a very thin line between fields. They might continue seeding the next field with something you dont want. Or they can plow an already seeded field.

Overall, I thank the developers and appreciate the efforts for new crops, new animals and new texture. It is very picturesque and tries to add more action to the game. Yet the functionality is not there. I can only come back to this map after a major update.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

I like this map, played few hours at this point. Started with the default cow farm, very nice looking... small basic farming. Map has great placeables mods also, like the black barn, pastures and silo's etc. I modified the farm little bit, changed one shed and added new barn on side of the field. I like that there is different areas on the map, the thick nordic style spruce forests looks great and the fields next to them feels like home. New crops, lots of fields and great details on the map. Osina and this are one of my favs so far on Polish style maps.
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

The areas supposedly costing 1 billion cannot be bought for 1 billion. I assume the money still goes up when showing 999,999,999 as buying things does not affect the total. I must have gained 5 billion plus and I still can’t buy that land. I am rapidly getting to the point of giving up on the map.
galkan

Post by galkan »

RogsR35UK wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:13 am The areas supposedly costing 1 billion cannot be bought for 1 billion. I assume the money still goes up when showing 999,999,999 as buying things does not affect the total. I must have gained 5 billion plus and I still can’t buy that land. I am rapidly getting to the point of giving up on the map.
I didn't know the cost is actually shaded and would go up even if you had a billion euros. I checked other maps of zielak04 such as bajeczna, none of the roads/lakes areas etc buyable.

Anybody knows the reason? It is already too difficult to shape the terrain and use placeables on console. On top of this, if there are unbuyable lands it is quickly becoming a deal breaker.
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I have given up on the map until the unbuyable “buyable” bits get sorted. I have uninstalled it and deleted my save as I was waiting to get those areas before starting properly.
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

After having spent a few hours with this map I have to say I love it. Lots of variability in scenery and terrain and there is a lot of room to be creative if you like that. In new farmer you start with 4 or 5 houses and you can sleep at all of them. Not sure how that works. I sold everything, including land, on new farmer and that gave me about 1.3 mil to work with. The nice thing is that you can use all of the custom placeables that make up the starting farms. The non-buyable area has not been a big deal for me, as most of the smaller roads are included in the land you can buy, provided you own the fields on both sides of the road. Only complaint so far is that the roads are a bit narrow. Two-way traffic is a little bit of an issue. Not a big deal though. This is the first Polish map I've been able to stick with. Very nice.

Just thought I'd piggy-back on my own thread to ask a related question. As always, I am trying to use region appropriate equipment on my farm. Of course, I am going heavy on the Ursus, but beyond that, I'm not sure what else I should be using. Anyone know what can typically be found on a Polish farm? Older equipment preferred.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Found an article from 2015 that showed New Holland, John Deere and zetor were the big sellers in poland.

Like you and others, I like using equipment brands that you would find in that region in real life.
Last edited by Boost_GLR on Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I really like this map also. I am taking a break from it after already putting a lot of hours into it. I'm worried an update will be coming and want to make sure it's not one that will need a fresh save.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
galkan

Post by galkan »

I went back into this map and spent a lot of hours, last save +40hours. All ended with the same problem. My fields status remain in the planted while the fields managed by the computer grows normally. The time gets stuck at some point and when you change the season length to force time to move to the next season all the growth is fudged up. After this the fields stay in planted status and you need to re-sow them in the right seasons to have them growing again. Anyone else have this problem? This happened to me whether I use the sleep option or not.

The map is still very buggy and not compatible with seasons in my opinion. And yes I do not have straw harvest dlc as the map description explained.

Hopefully there will be an update on this one.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

galkan wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:09 pm I went back into this map and spent a lot of hours, last save +40hours. All ended with the same problem. My fields status remain in the planted while the fields managed by the computer grows normally. The time gets stuck at some point and when you change the season length to force time to move to the next season all the growth is fudged up. After this the fields stay in planted status and you need to re-sow them in the right seasons to have them growing again. Anyone else have this problem? This happened to me whether I use the sleep option or not.

The map is still very buggy and not compatible with seasons in my opinion. And yes I do not have straw harvest dlc as the map description explained.

Hopefully there will be an update on this one.
Wait. Could you please explain in detail what problem you are having, especially when you say that you change the season length to force time to move to the next season. Please list step by step how you believe you are forcing the next season and do not leave out any details.