Happy Animals

tankieboy

Happy Animals

Post by tankieboy »

I have it installed but not working? Anyone else having issues?
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Happy Animals

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

How many days have you passed by while using it? It says in the description that it cleans and feeds daily at 0800, maybe it takes one full day cycle to work? Are you playing with Seasons? The screenshots show it with base game animals, it may not be Seasons compatible.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
tankieboy

Post by tankieboy »

Fixed, it was a conflict with an already installed feed cleaner.
StratoViking

Post by StratoViking »

tankieboy wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:10 pm Fixed, it was a conflict with an already installed feed cleaner.
Which one? I can take a look at it and see if it's something I can address.
tankieboy

Post by tankieboy »

tankieboy

Post by tankieboy »

I am still having issues though. Straw, water and cleaning not done. Hay/silage not filled?
StratoViking

Post by StratoViking »

tankieboy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:23 pm I am still having issues though. Straw, water and cleaning not done. Hay/silage not filled?
Ok, your issue is likely something else. Also, I did test Animal Clean and didn't experience any problems.

Could you start you game and, after the time rolls past 0800, see if there is an error message in the game log? Either way, if you can post your resulting game log, that would be great help. Thanks.
tankieboy

Post by tankieboy »

StratoViking

Post by StratoViking »

Thanks for the log. I was able to trace your issue with Happy Animals to one placeables on the Little Norton map. Specifically, the horse training pen does not include bedding (straw), causing Happy Animals to stop executing.

Currently, Happy Animals is not compatible with mods that change base game animal feed, bedding or water requirements. I'm working on an update for this issue, but I don't have a target date yet for release.
tankieboy

Post by tankieboy »

Ah thank you for looking. I was going slowly mad! I await your (more) excellent release.
Pete T

Post by Pete T »

Is happy Animals still buggy as not worked days for me I uninstall and reinstalled 1.0.1 and still nothing.