What is your favorite combine in the game? (Basegame/ModHub)

chedly_farms

What is your favorite combine in the game? (Basegame/ModHub)

Post by chedly_farms »

What is your favorite combine from the basegame/ModHub? Maybe tell us why?

While mine is probably not the most useful, I do enjoy it the most and that is the CaseIH 1660. I'm a John Deere guy, but i love the square body International/CaseIH combines. And the 1660 is fantastic. The sound it really nice, Giants did an excellent job upgrading this from 17 to bring it to 19. And with the bigger headers thanks to Matt26, it becomes a very useful combine to small/medium farms. The only drawback is the auger does not go high enough for most grain carts.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
humbe

Re: What is your favorite combine in the game? (Basegame/ModHub)

Post by humbe »

Ive spent the most time in the Rostelmash with the 9m header just because it was affordable, decent size and dont need separate header trailer. I think my fav must be the Fahr M66T harvester you pull behind tractor just for giving a cheaper and different option..
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I like the 1660 the most if it is from ingame or modhub mostly because we used to run 2 1680's a few years ago. If there was a NA version I would like it even more. There are a few combines from non modhub sources I quite like too.
Last edited by Farmercaseih on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

My favorite combines (Claas), are only my favorites because of the auto locking header trailers.

I truly hate driving across the map to find out you lost your header at the very first corner you took
Ignorance is bliss
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Claas is cool with the auto locking trailers, but my favorite is jhhg s660 because that's what I have irl Haha no biased at all.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

What’s a jhhg?
Ignorance is bliss
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The modder who made it ha.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Lately I've been running the Case 8240 for authentic roleplay, but my original and still my secret favorite is the NH CR 10.90. I remember my early days on FS 15 turning crops, saving money and then finally trading in my two TC 5.90's for my first 10.90.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Case IH 240 Series from Karl Farms but if I had to go back to base game/mod hub it would be the 240 Series from Steenkamp Modding
Last edited by iB055 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I really like the basegame S790 because it's so basic yet so useful for what I do. I have it on my FSN, but outside of basegame equipment I like the John Deere 60/70 Series STS. JHHG and Siid do really good mods, they actually built this one together
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

iwan073 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:07 am My favorite combines (Claas), are only my favorites because of the auto locking header trailers.

I truly hate driving across the map to find out you lost your header at the very first corner you took
Should see what happens with courseplay, I lost one for a year until I noticed haha
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

iwan073 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:07 am I truly hate driving across the map to find out you lost your header at the very first corner you took
That's what 3rd person is for from time to time :P . tbh, I would use 1st person more if my graphics were higher to where I could see through my mirrors
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Claas Mega from the "Claas Mega Pack".
It really irks me that you can't buy properly priced used equipment in the base game.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

The Claas dominator 108 so maxi takes the cake for me. It's a good size for the price.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

JD T560 for small maps, ROSTSELMASH rsm161 (purely for the header) and the NH CR10.90 with the 41ft header for bigger fields.
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*