Help me choose a map - Oxygendavid content

If you were going to retire as an oldtimer and farm, which Oxygendavid farm would you choose?

Swiss Future Farm
1%
Lone Oak Farm 19
23%
Marwell Manor Farm
16%
Shamrock Valley 19
15%
Oakfield Farm 19
14%
Sandy Bay 19
30%

Total votes: 73

anakai

Re: Help me choose a map - Oxygendavid content

Post by anakai »

Lone Oak is the only one I did not delete, Oxygens maps are great but I just can not get into them. Try Nowa Bruzda If you get tired of finding one of Oxy's maps. It's a diffrent thing but a good map. I love uk based maps but they are not the same on FS19 as on FS17
JamP

Post by JamP »

I stopped with large maps and retired indefinitely in Minibrunn. If it were to choose it would be Sand Bay, but not being able to edit the main farm makes me a little uncomfortable these days.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

BulletBill wrote: ↑Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:38 pm
IceUul wrote: ↑Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:49 am
Tippwarrior wrote: ↑Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:44 am Swiss Future Farm was done as part of the mod contest. I don't think he ever intended on finishing it unless he won it.
He won it, said will finish it by the end of the last year, but after this did not get any news and no map also.
I think he never thought he will win, map needed too much work to finish, so he just dumped it *thumbsdown*
The state of the matter is Oxygendavid was told by GIANTS that Swiss Future Farm would get in contact with them about what they wanted changed and improved on the Swiss Future Farm map after the contest.

Oxygendavid has regularly asked for updates as to what is happening and gets no info back from GIANTS.
They haven't even paid him the full amount of prize money he won for winning that contest.

It seems GIANTS and Swiss Future Farm are not interested in the project, and if they never let Oxygendavid complete it, they don't have to pay him the full prize money.

Each time he's asked, he gets "we will look into it and get back to you". This has gone on since the end of the contest.
If this is true, that's real shame by Giants and Swiss Future Farm :sadnew:
Where did you get this information, i am reading his facebook page, but never saw something threre.
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

That is a shame. And as for his info Bill is a close friend of oxy so you can be sure it's solid info. 🀞 Someday something may be sorted.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž Giants.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Me and Oxy are the founding members of Frontier Design and have been friends for even longer.
Oxy has felt no need to publish that information on Facebook as there is no need.

But I don't want people making assumptions and putting my friend in a negative light when the opposite is true.

It still surprises me people still think we don't know each other. :lol:
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Haha yeah no kidding. Bill, are you going to stop by fsc under the tractor with oxy on Saturday?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Lone Oak Farm has some spectacularly idyllic fields just through the gate next to the cow barn down near the pond.
Which other fields on other maps are this nice?
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
anakai

Post by anakai »

CaptGoodvibes wrote: ↑Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:57 pm Lone Oak Farm has some spectacularly idyllic fields just through the gate next to the cow barn down near the pond.
Which other fields on other maps are this nice?
None wich i know about. Lone Oak is a special map. Imagine someone made it a 4x man:) i wish i could. I try to add multi terrain angle on the man but somehow it falls. I have no problem on all the other maps...
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

BulletBill wrote: ↑Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:08 pm It still surprises me people still think we don't know each other. :lol:
That never would've crossed my mind if you hadn't mentioned it lol. Sad to hear that never got to be updated
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

norfolk farmer wrote: ↑Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:05 pm πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž Giants.
Why?????
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

FSarndrone wrote: ↑Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:27 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: ↑Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:05 pm πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž Giants.
Why?????
The info provided earlier by BB doesn't show them in the best of light.
wombles

Post by wombles »

If i was an old timer OP, and looking for a piece of Oxy land to farm, well i would have too go for Shamrock Valley cracker map for an old gent. Plus you have a great house too show your OAP wife how active and imaginative you can be on those dark damp day's/nights :blushnew:.
wombles

Post by wombles »

BulletBill wrote: ↑Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:08 pm Me and Oxy are the founding members of Frontier Design and have been friends for even longer.
Oxy has felt no need to publish that information on Facebook as there is no need.

But I don't want people making assumptions and putting my friend in a negative light when the opposite is true.

It still surprises me people still think we don't know each other. :lol:
Two of the worst mappers :lol:. Love you and Oxy Bill, if it were'nt for you's i wouldn't be getting my FS therapy :biggrin2:. In all honesty Bill don't know how Oxy puts up with their stuff.

Bill i really miss CPF, could you not try smoking dope to see if you like FS19 :lol: . You'd only have too smoke it long enough too get CPF done.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

wombles wrote: ↑Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:26 pm If i was an old timer OP, and looking for a piece of Oxy land to farm, well i would have too go for Shamrock Valley cracker map for an old gent. Plus you have a great house too show your OAP wife how active and imaginative you can be on those dark damp day's/nights :blushnew:.
I kinda don't disagree with you. Shamrock is my vote in the poll. ;)
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end