La Coronella 2.0 (New Versión)

ShabaFS

La Coronella 2.0 (New Versión)

Post by ShabaFS »

Hi, how are you? On the occasion of the remodeling of the La Coronella map, I wanted to take the opportunity to do a small survey.

What would you change?

What would you remove?

What would you like to add?

I look forward to your opinions.

You can follow the development of the map on my social networks and this forum in the WIP Mods section.

Regards
Boost_GLR

Re: La Coronella 2.0 (New Versión)

Post by Boost_GLR »

The only things that come to mind from me are if we could get the harvest style grass, like Lucerne or the others. Also maybe be able to sell some of the buildings on the starter farms. Except for the cow farm with the migrating cows.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

The flickering around the main farm on PS 4 kept me away from putting more than a few hours into it.i know you tried to fix it but it made little difference to me.if you are able to solve that issue I would happily play the new version.the worse parts were the south entrance and the east road going to the shop.i enjoyed the map overall and all the different types of products you could create and sell.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
JamP

Post by JamP »

Thanks for the work and the survey... The most that bothers me on the map is the main silo can not be changed or sold. I like to work with multifruit silos and for the little space on the main farm I can not add a second silo.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

What you comment will be taken into account. As for the flickering, I'm still trying to figure out what makes this happen. a greeting
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

One thing that I would need to see changed in a new version of La Coronella, is the increase to the available height types on the map.

I just loaded your map on my Dedicated Server tonight, went to start it up on a new save slot, and ran into this error:

Code: Select all

2020-07-07 00:02   Error: addDensityMapHeightType: maximum number of height types already registered.
2020-07-07 00:02   Error: addDensityMapHeightType: maximum number of height types already registered.
We are currently have the Straw Harvest Addon installed on the server which is one mod I know that adds some extra Height Types. I also believe some of the Global Company Mods do as well. I also haven't even thought about adding the Maize Extension Mod yet, so I'm guessing that's not going to work either.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:09 am One thing that I would need to see changed in a new version of La Coronella, is the increase to the available height types on the map.

I just loaded your map on my Dedicated Server tonight, went to start it up on a new save slot, and ran into this error:

Code: Select all

We are currently have the Straw Harvest Addon installed on the server which is one mod I know that adds some extra Height Types. I also believe some of the Global Company Mods do as well. I also haven't even thought about adding the Maize Extension Mod yet, so I'm guessing that's not going to work either.

Yes, this is one of the changes that the map will undergo, but not because of the increase, but because of the decrease in the number of fruits. The reason is none other than to unite the limit established by the game, it would force me to create a different version for consoles and that is something that I do not contemplate in the short term. Also, the map will still not be compatible with the seasons
sathra84

Post by sathra84 »

I think if I could change anything it would perhaps be to make compost less profitable. I feel it's just a bit too good of a price to sell.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

ShabaFS wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:14 am
Please don't decrease the available fruits on the map. If anything add some more. The only thing you need to do on the map is increase it's current limit of 31 to the new more established standard of 63. I actually did this to the current version of La Coronella last night to fix the current map so I can install it on my server and use it with Seasons, Straw Harvest Addon, Maize Plus and all it's Extensions and some other Global Company stuff. Works fine now no errors. I don't think you need to do a separate map for PC and Consoles as console players would also benefit from the HeightType Increase and it'd enable them to play with Seasons and Straw Harvest Addon which are available to them on the Console ModHub, whilst retaining all the current fruittypes in the map and allow headroom for any additional ones you want to add.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:22 pm
ShabaFS wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:14 am
Please don't decrease the available fruits on the map. If anything add some more. The only thing you need to do on the map is increase it's current limit of 31 to the new more established standard of 63. I actually did this to the current version of La Coronella last night to fix the current map so I can install it on my server and use it with Seasons, Straw Harvest Addon, Maize Plus and all it's Extensions and some other Global Company stuff. Works fine now no errors. I don't think you need to do a separate map for PC and Consoles as console players would also benefit from the HeightType Increase and it'd enable them to play with Seasons and Straw Harvest Addon which are available to them on the Console ModHub, whilst retaining all the current fruittypes in the map and allow headroom for any additional ones you want to add.
Yes, this is one of the changes that the map will undergo, but not because of the increase, but because of the decrease in the number of fruits. The reason is none other than to unite the limit established by the game, it would force me to create a different version for consoles and that is something that I do not contemplate in the short term. Also, the map will still not be compatible with the seasons
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I'm still not following why you would need to decrease the fruits. The fruits is not the issue. The issue with the La Coronella Map currently is the available HeightTypes is set to 31, when you increase that to 63, it's fine and all the mods like Seasons, Straw Harvest, Maize Plus all work on it fine without any issues. This is the version of the Map I'm currently using which is stated as being Seasons Ready: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
All I've done is increase the DensityHeighttypes/dumpable piles using the guide found here in the modding tutorials section of the forum: viewtopic.php?f=1014&t=155894
I've loaded the map on a Dedicated Server with Seasons, Straw Harvest and Maize Plus and had it run for the last 24 hours, so far no errors or issues in the log file.

ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

cwattyeso wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:25 am I'm still not following why you would need to decrease the fruits. The fruits is not the issue. The issue with the La Coronella Map currently is the available HeightTypes is set to 31, when you increase that to 63, it's fine and all the mods like Seasons, Straw Harvest, Maize Plus all work on it fine without any issues. This is the version of the Map I'm currently using which is stated as being Seasons Ready: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
All I've done is increase the DensityHeighttypes/dumpable piles using the guide found here in the modding tutorials section of the forum: viewtopic.php?f=1014&t=155894
I've loaded the map on a Dedicated Server with Seasons, Straw Harvest and Maize Plus and had it run for the last 24 hours, so far no errors or issues in the log file.
A script is needed to do that. It is well known that mods with scripts are not published on consoles.
FarmerTim123

Post by FarmerTim123 »

Hi,

Really enjoying the map

I know nothing about creating mods, however as there are many new products would be great if there was a central warehouse that we could distribute our products to so. I know these exist but not for the new products, also along the same lines it would be good to have an auto load trailer that accepts new products. I’m a console player and am amazed by all the mods that have come out.

Maybe an easier solution would be to make the new products weigh under 200kgs so we can lift them by hand. I do like loading pallets sometimes but it can be a long winded operation

Thanks for the map and new productions 👍
Grey20

Post by Grey20 »

The one thing that keeps me away is air balloons, they are a big distraction, I don't play on any map that has air balloons, including giant's but that's just me.