New Woodshire - Ground textures gone?

Boost_GLR

New Woodshire - Ground textures gone?

Post by Boost_GLR »

Jumped over to my save on New Woodshire and noticed the cultivating textures are base game textures. Could have sworn it had a custom texture before. Anyone else notice or know what happened?

I'm on Xbox and have started a new save and still base game textures. I tried turning seasons off, disabled straw harvest thinking it may cause a conflict. Maybe something happened in the last update or maybe I'm just wrong about the whole thing. Lol
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Illinois Farmer

Re: New Woodshire - Ground textures gone?

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I thought it always had base textures but I only played it when it first came out until Dahl ranch came out.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Zieb

Post by Zieb »

Hey. 8m having the same issues, I think. I dont know what happened to the textures I had, (in landscape mode). I am a newbie to the game and I'm on xbox as well.
Anyway, I downloaded mods, uninstalled mods, just trying to figure out what I wanted/needed, and now I dont have the textures I did and it is making landscaping my property really hard.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I guess i had it confused with a different map. I do tend to play on a multiple maps at once. Sorry for the pointless post.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.