Seasons, no harvest contracts

Nowak

Seasons, no harvest contracts

Post by Nowak »

Hi

Is anyone come across that maps ( tried 4 Included Sandy Bay) don’t have Harvesting contracts. 4 years in the game and I didn’t see a single contract, only few field goes yellow. Most of the fields just suddenly change to harvested.
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Seasons, no harvest contracts

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Are you playing 3 day seasons?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
RedJester

Post by RedJester »

I got more harvest contracts when I went from 6 day to 9 day seasons.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

RedJester wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:14 pm I got more harvest contracts when I went from 6 day to 9 day seasons.
+1 on that

A lot more contracts available on 9 days season - still most fertilizer, but more contracts :zunge:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

If your playing 3 day seasons you can save and reload your game to get more contracts after a growth. I always plan my sessions around this. When I’m done I’ll quit right after a growth stage. When I come back there’s a lot more contracts. It works well for larger maps probably not so much for smaller field maps.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
yumi

Post by yumi »

Hello,
I also find harvest missions are very rare. On the map I'm playing with 9 days seasons, I saw several missions when the fields turned ready to harvest state. I had time to do 2 fields during the day (5x speed) but the day after the remaining fields were already harvested by AI so no more mission.
For now I cheated by using easy developer mod to set back the fields in ready to harvest and then put back the missions in missions.xml file in my savegame folder.
Conclusion is to do all missions in the 1st day playing at 1x speed and then harvesting my own fields.
It could be good to have option to add mission with easy developer mod.
moreRealistic fan !
FS19 "mr" on Old Farm Coutryside and Champs de France.
Give a try to ContractorMod!
Contractor Mod Beta version for FS22
All released mods source code is on Github